Thread: hehehehehe - patch the patch, QUICK!

Where the hell r my pets?

hehehehehe - patch the patch, QUICK!

Ok, new content is great - but people are still reporting (again and again) bugs from 5 patches ago..........

Now there is a new patch and within what 10-12 hours the servers have to be taken down to patch the patch !?!?!?! (Hummmm taking AWAY SK............ Wonder how we missed that..........)

Anyone one else see a problem with this method of managment? I'm sure someone is working on the issues that have been reported - but something tells me that the one that is sorting out these past issues is nothign compaired to the 50 that are creating the next set of issues......... err I mean th next set of "Game Content"..................

Something to think about FC, I have said it before and I will keep saying it - "Fix what you have already made and stop making what you will need to fix"

~Houb, RK2

Where the hell r my pets?
    Jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzus!

Customer Service Messages
    2006-08-31 00:50:45 UTCServers Are Down!
    Our Server Team has taken the servers down to address some issues that have recently arisen. We do apologize for the inconveinance this may cause. At this time there is no ETA on when they will be back up. We will update the launcher as soon as we have more information.

Best Regards,

Funcom Customer Support Team

"to address some issues that have recently arisen" - let me help you all out at Funcom....... Its called he last patch..... and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that..........

What is this the 4th time in 3 days? going for a all time downtime record?
    Quoted from a fellow MP: No lag? Sure you loaded AOclient?

Quote Originally Posted by Houb View Post
    Jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzus!

Customer Service Messages
    2006-08-31 00:50:45 UTCServers Are Down!
    Our Server Team has taken the servers down to address some issues that have recently arisen. We do apologize for the inconveinance this may cause. At this time there is no ETA on when they will be back up. We will update the launcher as soon as we have more information.

Best Regards,

Funcom Customer Support Team

"to address some issues that have recently arisen" - let me help you all out at Funcom....... Its called he last patch..... and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that..........

What is this the 4th time in 3 days? going for a all time downtime record?

yesterday didnt have to do with the patch
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean