Thread: Wtf?!

Wtf?!

Did all kinds of crap today waiting for Anarchy to decide lets be playable...patched(again) with patch to fix the friggin patch, NOW when trying to log on my screen goes black and pooter locks. COMPLETELY. Cannot alt/window/ctrlaltdelete out nothing. THANKS!!! Im totally friggin sick of all this crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venachar View Post
    Yes. I'm a total idiot. Please don't quote that last sentence out of context
    Well Duh lol.

I have chronic dyslexia of the keyboard..

Zen.

that´s what i get when starting ao after a new patch is out full screen with zone alarm running in the background, might be something like that.

Ive enabled all access on my firewall for ao/clients etc. Tried more than once, each time screen blacks, pooter completely locks and I have to do a hard stop/start
    Well Duh lol.

Zen.

i had the same problem, so i loaded in windows mode sure enough my firewall asked if i wanted to allow access for "Nexon Mabinogi" which has the AO icon next to it, Let that go thru and ao works now with the firewall up...

Are you running dual monitors on your computer?

Ya just did that I got in, but screen again went black said it was loading then I got multiple logons and eula agreements

Nothing Ive ever done required so much aggravation just to use "as intended". I guess I'm peculiar in that I just wanna play?
    Well Duh lol.

Zen.

nope was not running duel. I'm in now, the problem lies with this nexon mabinogi thing I think, but Norton says its not their problem grrr even though I allowed access to it after the first patch I still had to window in and again tell firewall to always allow access. What exactly is up with this? WTB explanation please...
    Well Duh lol.

Zen.

No one? Nobody knows why exactly the aoclient decided to go all nexon mabinogi on us???
    Well Duh lol.

Zen.

try starting ao in windowed mode, might help to give a clue

Quote Originally Posted by zenwon View Post
    No one? Nobody knows why exactly the aoclient decided to go all nexon mabinogi on us???

It is a problem with Norton Firewall:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho....php?p=4294194
    Nafrayu 220/70/30 Martial Artist
    Dragonsfire 220 Ranged Adventurer
    Spawnvector 220 Melee Adventurer
    Amoracchius 220 Trader - Tradeskiller
    Kvasir - 220 Soldier