Thread: Freezing in Jobe Research

Unhappy Freezing in Jobe Research

Is anybody else experienceing this?

My system has frozen twice now upon entering Jobe Research.

Now I cannot log in the toon that is there. (RK2 Doctormann)

I can log in any of my other characters on that account, but when I try to log hiim in, I see the graphics starting to fill in the screen then my whole computer freezes and I have to reboot to get out of it.

Then I can't even log into my account for 5 minutes cause it says already logged in.

My character is essentially stuck now.

And of course, I can't petition this, because no matter how I try to word it, the petition bot thinks it is a /stuck issue and tells me to log out again. (grrrrr)

Quote Originally Posted by Arrio View Post
    Is anybody else experienceing this?

My system has frozen twice now upon entering Jobe Research.

Now I cannot log in the toon that is there. (RK2 Doctormann)

I can log in any of my other characters on that account, but when I try to log hiim in, I see the graphics starting to fill in the screen then my whole computer freezes and I have to reboot to get out of it.

Then I can't even log into my account for 5 minutes cause it says already logged in.

My character is essentially stuck now.

And of course, I can't petition this, because no matter how I try to word it, the petition bot thinks it is a /stuck issue and tells me to log out again. (grrrrr)
    happened to me a kind soul told me to delete the content of media folder logged straight tin after..try that :P

Excellent suggestion! thank you, I am back in the game

Apparently it was more than just JR.

Maybe its graphics related though.

Deleting my mediacache did work for a bit.

Then nano effects froze me. So I turned them off.

Then it started to rain in OA and I froze. So I turned off environmental effects.

Now my Doc is fine. I can't see much, but I can log in

My engineer though? Since she has an aura on atm, she can't log in at all, i get to see her for about 1 sec before my system totally freezes.

So....updating my video drivers to see if that will work, although I already know the latest video drivers for the GeForce make CoH unplayable, so I will have to roll back drivers if it fixes my AO issue so I can play my other game we'll see what happens.