Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTB old skill system window

Quote Originally Posted by toewiggler View Post
    Just realize there are alot of players who do NOT like this new look
    Ya and its the ones that don't like it that say the most and complain the most. Those that do like it are content and feel no need to say anything at all. Hence this Poll/Petitions are moot.
    Xenixa - Gear/Setup
    General of First Order

Nano-Technician (McFalls') Maxim:
    No degree of acceptance can ever change the facts.
    Translation: You may come to terms with being screwed, but nevertheless you're still screwed.

There's that moot word again..... someone else complain so he can say it again!
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Main Entry: 1moot
    Pronunciation: 'müt
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, from Old English mOt, gemOt; akin to Middle High German muoze meeting
    1 : a deliberative assembly primarily for the administration of justice; especially : one held by the freemen of an Anglo-Saxon community
    2 obsolete : ARGUMENT, DISCUSSION

Happy now that you know the definition?
    Xenixa - Gear/Setup
    General of First Order

Translation: You may come to terms with being screwed, but nevertheless you're still screwed.

I was saying I like the word !
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

OOOH! heheh. I thought you were mocking me or something. I prefer to use my larger vocabulary when I can. I so rarely get to use it.
    Xenixa - Gear/Setup
    General of First Order

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123