Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: noob island alien weapon droprate

Quote Originally Posted by Alisarine View Post
    Um, for those of us who don't know, what was the problem with the weapons? Most of my characters were created in the days of the backyard - and the few I have made since noob isle I get them off there and back to RK ASAP.

So tell me, what were the problems?
    Techofdoom seems to imply that some of the weapons might have been overpowered - which I'd rather doubt. They were in some cases better than the crafted weapons of Mr. Stacklund, but nothing to pwnzor people with.

I, too, still wait for an official statement on that nerf..
    Marcos "Sisyphos" Bacarella - lvl 220 Enforcer 2HB *slam* *hack*
    Prof. Steven "Techleet" Falken - lvl 220 Engineer *solder* *screw* *BOOM*
    and the cuddly leet family -=(DNW miss yoo!)=-
    Through the ranks of the Unbeliever we shall move, creating a river of blood as we go.

The fact that the alien weapons wre removed from the loot tables on the island was widely discussed by everyone on Test. They also changed up the loot tables for all the other mobs, and the bosses(they now only drop armor and 3 'Take Me to The Shop's), too, but didn't spell that out in the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagget View Post
    The fact that the alien weapons wre removed from the loot tables on the island was widely discussed by everyone on Test. They also changed up the loot tables for all the other mobs, and the bosses(they now only drop armor and 3 'Take Me to The Shop's), too, but didn't spell that out in the patch notes.
    I'm not going to miss the AI weapons or the rings, honestly. But yes, it would have been nice if they had said it was going to happen in the patch notes. But oh well, my next character will be walking off the island with a lot more money than usual.
    Natasha "Tashania" Niacescu, 66 Nanomage Engineer
    Leader of ~Society of Salvation~

"Nothing that a good 5/8" wrench won't fix. Unless it needs duct tape. Then always use duct tape."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12