Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213

Thread: Official Petition Against the new Skill GUI

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    because we will _never_ see a keep the new skill GUI thread.
    HOLY CRAP. You're right, this thread obviously doesn't exist.

Official Petition FOR the new Skill GUI

Edit: In anticipation of all the "Omg but this ones bigger waaah agree with me" posts, it's pretty much a proven fact that a very small percentage of people will bother to post positive things in feedback forums. Get over it, get over the new GUI, get over yourselves.
    Last edited by Telcea; Sep 6th, 2006 at 23:09:10.
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

signed,

The new one not near as user friendly imo.

signed
    Gratitude 220 MA
    Powerranger 220 Sol
    Puttytat 220 Adv

Add me and my Org

I would like to have my name added also... And I would like to have my Orgs name (Primal Evolution) added as well. The whole org dislikes the new skill window with a passion...

Signed.
    Husler 220/30/70 Soldier. More 220/30/70 Fixer. Hilton 220 Engineer. Trustworthy 220 Doctor. Headache 200/30/70 Enforcer. Hush 200 Bureaucrat. Dizer 168 Soldier. Herfy 169 Adventurer. Lifeborrow 150 Trader. Makaveli 117 Agent. Bluewizard 92 Technician.

Not Signed i ve only been a member a short time now and i got to see the old GUI and it sucked plain and simple the new one looks better works much easier than the old.

In the end you lot have probably used the old gui for ages and like most people dont like change but im sorry the change is so much better than the old one.

Lets start a petition Keep The New Skill GUI...

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord666 View Post

Lets start a petition Keep The New Skill GUI...
    I'm with you there, but please read the forums... There's already a thread for that
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Ok guys, please post constructive comments on improving the new GUI in the sticky thread at the top of this forum.

The old skill view will not be coming back though, it was a legacy from the very original GUI and we needed to update it in order to be able to move forward. Yes, we know some people will always dislike change, but in this instance we won't be going back to the old skill view.

We will continue to work on the new skill interface and are keeping an eye on the feedback.

There is no chance that we will restore the old skillview though I am afraid, so closing this one down. Please feel free to use the sticky thread for constructive feedback on how you might like the new skillview improved.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213