Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Official Petition Against the new Skill GUI

Signed. Give us the old skill interface back!

Yes - give us the choice, Funcom.

signed
    Thedevil 220/30 Adventurer
    My Collage

Angry I ate the person who posted above me.

Its laggy, its fugly and it gets me killed. Bump for change.
    Oh wait, this isnt a blizzard supported forum... what a waste of time -_-
    (And no I dont play or enjoy WoW)
    I feed on your whine posts!!

Imo Funcom wants AO to die, it would make room for their new project, The World Online (MMO) or what ever that is... No company can really make so my 'mistakes' if there not on purpose eh? :P E> j00 Funcom!

With Whine post love,
    Takun
    Grenadearchy Online
    Takun - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Crit Monster - Overlord of Mortar Kombat
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Pure DPS - [Setup] - 1701 Fling to cap Sloth - 1% crit is equal to ~28+ damage
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

Signed
    Iotto Equip ~219/16 Trox Shade~
    Fibbit Equip ~216/13 Trox Adv~
    The world is moving so fast these days that the person who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it.

consider me joined, although i want it to be a OPTION

~Frogz

please add my name to the list did a 10 year old kid make the new GUI ?

Thumbs up

signed
    Lleila Fix
    Lleilaa Age
    Merneldo Crat
    Llarage

¡No Pa$arAn!

/sign
    /tell Gridstrike

/signed so badly

Toewiggler

signed : bring the old GUI back or at least suppress the freeze when pulling the new one

Signed

Vanyelashke
    Account #1

Signed

Vanshady
    Account #2

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    You're going to leave the game... Because of the skill window? It's called Anarchy Online, not Sit and Watch the Skill Window Then Log Off online.
    Not just because of the skill window. This whole patch has been messed up and FC hasnt even explained why they did what they did. FC's whole attitude of "We are going to do what we want so shut up" toward thier customers is getting old. Mythic (Dark age of Camelot) had the same attitude for a while till they lost over half of thier players. Suddenly things started to change and they started asking what the players wanted to see done to the game. Mythic now takes the time to explain why things were changed. So, until FC wakes up and realizes the players are where the money comes from and should be respected Im not going to renew. So 6 months from now and thigs are still the same I will move on.

Signed.......................

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast