Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: WTH is going on?????

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
    the sl missions? lol then what are peopel complaining about?
    Yes its totally gonna be exploited!
    if you can do the mission (quest) once and recieve ~70k sk how is this going to be exploited?

Quote Originally Posted by jjones2666 View Post
    if you can do the mission (quest) once and recieve ~70k sk how is this going to be exploited?
    thats my point m8. some people here are posting that the sk missions were giving an over amount of sk or were too ez to blitz / repeat and could be exploited

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
    Im sorry I havnt done any of the SL missions yet- what is the step that gives you the 49k sk? what exactly do you ahve to accomplish? And is it very time consuming? difficult? blitzable?

Because if it takes 30-60 mins, you could just do a team inf mission and get 80k sk + in the same time.
    If it is soloable and takes a bit longer than the standard team mission- it was made for ppl that want to solo, period.
    Kill 5x of a certain mob and return = sk, find person and talk to him = sk he gives you a find item mission, blitz then sk.. 49k / part
    200k sk in 30mins! Solo

Its not the regular SL missions.. its the new Inf quests, the quests are divided in smaller missions, (as in several other quests), that gives sk per completed part.
    Last edited by Ariellaa; Aug 31st, 2006 at 00:15:40.

Im not sure tho if they are doable over and over but still.. ~200k in 30mins

Quote Originally Posted by Ariellaa View Post
    Kill 5x of a certain mob and return = sk, find person and talk to him = sk he gives you a find item mission, blitz then sk.. 49k / part
    200k sk in 30mins! Solo

Its not the regular SL missions.. its the new Inf quests, the quests are divided in smaller missions, (as in several other quests), that gives sk per completed part.

The question is- can you do this more than once?

Thats the line between nice perk of 16.3 and soemthing that can be abused

Quote Originally Posted by Ariellaa View Post
    Im not sure tho if they are doable over and over but still.. ~200k in 30mins

see then- its just a nice bonus, Thx funcom

Prolly another question to add to the n00b pile but...if the entire FC network is down (as in all the games) why's the testserver still up?

and why is my org bot online?

The funny thing is I pay real money to play this game. I mean I actualy get up in the morning, go to work for 8+ hours, on call sometimes and come home. Then I pay actual real live american money to play this game. I mean I dont pay fake money or monopoly money I mean real money spendable in most countries for goods and services.

So I guess wat I'm trying to say is I will say whatever the hell I want to because A. I pay for it and B. They gave me a place where I could speak. BTW did I mention I will say whatever the hell I want to say?

If you dont like what people have to say thats fine, in my country its free to speak so you speak, me speak. But dont for 1 moment think I dont have the right to speak, if you dont like what people have to say offer addvice thats productive or perhaps an argument that might sway my oppinion. But frankly what it all comes down to is I pay for something and would like to know why I cant use it.

P.S. I said I want an answer and if the answer is we need 5 days to fix whatever problem then thats fine, I dont mind being away from the game but I have every right to know what or why I cant do something I pay for.

Well....according to the customer service message RK-1/RK-3 and test are now up.........i was playing on test at least 30minutes ago.........and my login handler shows no dim's up... :/.........im having a bad day......

Quote Originally Posted by Apalonia View Post
    The funny thing is I pay real money to play this game. I mean I actualy get up in the morning, go to work for 8+ hours, on call sometimes and come home. Then I pay actual real live american money to play this game. I mean I dont pay fake money or monopoly money I mean real money spendable in most countries for goods and services.

So I guess wat I'm trying to say is I will say whatever the hell I want to because A. I pay for it and B. They gave me a place where I could speak. BTW did I mention I will say whatever the hell I want to say?

If you dont like what people have to say thats fine, in my country its free to speak so you speak, me speak. But dont for 1 moment think I dont have the right to speak, if you dont like what people have to say offer addvice thats productive or perhaps an argument that might sway my oppinion. But frankly what it all comes down to is I pay for something and would like to know why I cant use it.

P.S. I said I want an answer and if the answer is we need 5 days to fix whatever problem then thats fine, I dont mind being away from the game but I have every right to know what or why I cant do something I pay for.

Freaking AMEN, could not have said it better myself!!! BRAVO

Quote Originally Posted by Apalonia View Post

Ummm... let me get this right- 1) u pay FC your hard hard hard earned money to play a computer game online. 2) paying that money means that they will update the game/ add content / and fix issues as they come up 3) FC has a problem with servers and there is no way to inform you about whats happening UNTIL they get the freakin forums up.

Am i missing soemthing? what the hell do you want from them?

And another note:
    "So I guess wat I'm trying to say is I will say whatever the hell I want to because A. I pay for it and B. They gave me a place where I could speak. BTW did I mention I will say whatever the hell I want to say?"

Yes you have the right to say anything- we your peers just thought maybe you would see from another point of view other than just your own before posting soemthing liek that. Everyone on these forums pays the subscription some way or another. Thx

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234