Thread: Are you using an old mission key?

Are you using an old mission key?

About 12 hours ago I pulled fresh level 157 missions in Stret by Reets. The missions were in 20K. 2 of the 3 missions were fine. But what to my wondering eyes did appear on the 3rd? Failure to initiate playinstance (or something like that) Are you using an old mission key?

If anyone else sees these please issue a bug report.

I do a shift-F9 right after the error, copy the error and shift-F9 info into a bug report, along with where I pulled the mission.

Format:

/bug I pulled this mission in Stret east and got (error + shift-F9 info)

If FunCom thinks that more information would be needed, please let us know.
    I used to be a brunette until that unfortunate, 50 million credit 'accident' with the Surgery Clinique.

That would be very helpful to them. But if you could include mission settings (difficulty, and other sliders) you used too, that can also help.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Angry old mission key

Thisd has happened to me twice as wellas to orgmates. always the third mission done out of 3 pulled

---------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion
    We will sit down on Monday and see where we stand.