Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Found - Ring of Plausibility

Ok, what I meant is *I* have only spent a few minutes doing the quests, as the rewards are more or less useless to me atm.

What I want to know, is if you can get the ring AND the rebuild kit, because I was told that if you're a soldier for example, you get a rebuild kit as a reward, but as a trader (in this case?) you get the ring, or, if you can redo it to get both rewards

Just seeking clarification!
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    I had heard that the reward for this was the perennium rebuild kit, based on your profession, or this ring if no rebuild kit was available..

Only spent 5 minutes doing quests, is it a reward from a different line, or is it redoable? Would be kind of nice to know, as the rebuild kit has no use for me, but the ring might be useful some day.
    So the spirit quest from rythm yutto gives a prof specific item?..(in the end after a lot of mishs)

Anyone can confirm this?
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Ok, what I meant is *I* have only spent a few minutes doing the quests, as the rewards are more or less useless to me atm.

What I want to know, is if you can get the ring AND the rebuild kit, because I was told that if you're a soldier for example, you get a rebuild kit as a reward, but as a trader (in this case?) you get the ring, or, if you can redo it to get both rewards

Just seeking clarification!
    One quest in the chain gives you the rebuild kit. A different part will give you the ring.

This is the quest that starts the chain. If you scroll down to the bottom where it says "Danach geht es mit der nächsten Aufgabe weiter:" You will see a link to the next quest in the chain. A few quests down the chain you will get this quest which will give you the rebuild kit. Still further down the chain is this quest which gives you the ring.
    Last edited by Rak; Aug 31st, 2006 at 18:14:32.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Darion View Post
    hm, am I missing something here? LotV rings still have better modifier... the only possible use I see for this ring is if you needed 2 of the stats the same time - for my trox enf this would only happen if i tried to equip comb. scouts or sth stupid like this *rolleyes*

Or is it just for the lazy guys out there who don't want to camp LotV?
    You can still put an archaic ring on the other finger... this great gizmo is for people who need 45 on two AND 20 on two other abilities instead of 50 on only two abis. Think only of 280+ symbiants and other things with similarly evil multiple requirements..
    Marcos "Sisyphos" Bacarella - lvl 220 Enforcer 2HB *slam* *hack*
    Prof. Steven "Techleet" Falken - lvl 220 Engineer *solder* *screw* *BOOM*
    and the cuddly leet family -=(DNW miss yoo!)=-
    Through the ranks of the Unbeliever we shall move, creating a river of blood as we go.

I'm at this mission, just need to kill the guy. Tried solo last night and realised I was over matched when he spawned his shade pets and some malah adds came. Tried to pull them away and killed a few, but could never attack the boss (said he couldn't be attacked).

Tried to talk to him again and he won't talk to me. And still can't attack him. Is there a cool down timer, or do you think I'm bugged?

Parked right there atm, I'll keep trying when I get home.
    Member of Angels of the Night ~Clan/Rimor~
    Join us!

You need to kill all the shades mobs and then he will be open to attack.
    He warped back to his spawn point 2 times yesterday when I was fighting him, first time he seemed to have equipped the weapon I had and second time he had the same look as the shades mobs he spawned.
    I did all these quests solo with a lot of kiting...
    Phenox 22027 - General of Obsidian Order

No chat command or script named "care" available.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12