Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Guys, is it down AGAIN?

Let's just sum up all the flames from this post.

We.
    Want.
    Compensation.

Years ago I might have agreed. After years of seeing how FC work I have lost all sympathy for them. I do not mind people making mistakes. I mind when company hides them and blames others who did nothing and makes them pay. Of course you need to be active for long time to notice this. FC is also extemely good at cencoring anything negative. Wish they used half the effort they use for cencorship to actually fix the bugs.
    "then again, it's also been said by funcom that theye'll try improving pathing again somethime in the 16.x series"
    -Cenelia

"God I hope not. I don't know how many more improvements we can take."
    -Spleenman

Quote Originally Posted by Reziukas View Post
    This is the biggest FC screw up I've ever seen...
    hehe i guess you never seen the whole dimension hit for 1 damage.
    zoned out of the grid 10 thousand feet in the air and fall to your death.
    exit grid in leet form with alts head attached to the birds body.

Give fc some credit...they have screwed up worst than this by a longshot. I can't wait untill the expansion arrives weeeeeeeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikel View Post
    Almost everyone is bitching and complaining about the servers being down to fix a unforseen issue, yes unforseen. It isn't like FC said, "let's screw em all over and take the servers down". They are working their butts off to make game play a little better and a little more interesting, yet all thats being mentioned is the few unforseen errors.

Would you not rather they take the time to fix it right and not have to take the servers down again tomorrow?

Give them some credit, how would you like it if we all went to your place of employment and ragged you out for mistakes you make. We all make mistakes, and we fix em. Let them do their jobs in a bit of peace.

A big kuddos from me for the hard work you guys are putting in. Keep it up.
    Well.. Heres the thing.. "Unforseen" The down time ysterday was .. (So we were told) But this? and all the other bugs etc? ANY department manager worth keeping would have FORSEEN issues beforehand and would have prevented the problems we are now seeing.

I for one would FIRE incompetent staff... Now granted i will say this. FC has given NO information whatsoever on what the issue really is. (They hardly ever do) Wich does not help them.. That said i hope they get a earfull at there Convention that is upcomming.

Some things that would help greatly ease tensions from people..
    1. Tell us exactily what the issue is . IE.. The they forgot to feed the gerbil his dayly dose of radiation.
    2. If it looks like they might have a downtime of 1 hr.. make shure to post at leat 15 min ahead of the end of that hour that the downtime will be longer. AND how much longer.

Meh last post here tonight. laterz

Disregard this message. I just want to know what the post time is.

Yesterday's downtime was clearly a technical issua and really unforseen, but today, and the day before (sk loss bug)... If they don't notice this kind of bugs on test servers then wtf are doing there and what kind of staff they have? They just play level 1 toons on noob island while the major part of the patch is aimed at TL7 players? These bugs/exploits could've been forseen...
    Reziukas 220/30 Soldier Equipment Screenshot Epeen
    Squad Commander of Riders of the Lost Org
    First omni owner of Superior Rebuilt Perennium Blaster on RK1
    Aide Rezidoc 220/25 Doctor Equipment Screenshot Epeen++
    The first and only doc on RK1 to do 200k DPM on LoTV!
    First owner of Alien Combat Directive Controller on RK1
    First doc to OD a clan zergbot twice.
    First TL7 doc to get 3rd and 4th solo titles.
    [Jagfixarinte]: think u got lootrights:P
    [Questra]: did you just get loot on Libra?

Thumbs down

Damn right Rezi,damn right.

Zgreed

2 mins until servers are suppose to go up, lets see what happens...

Quote Originally Posted by Reziukas View Post
    Yesterday's downtime was clearly a technical issua and really unforseen, but today, and the day before (sk loss bug)... If they don't notice this kind of bugs on test servers then wtf are doing there and what kind of staff they have? They just play level 1 toons on noob island while the major part of the patch is aimed at TL7 players? These bugs/exploits could've been forseen...

Why didn't you catch these things while playing on test server?

Quote Originally Posted by newarival View Post
    Why didn't you catch these things while playing on test server?
    Did I say I play on test server?

Guess those that do caught allot more than you did then.

Guess those that do caught allot more than you did then.
    Apparently not enough, I pay for this game to play, no to look for bugs

when are the servers meant to be up?
    I lost track of how many hours they said...is it another hour on top of the last hour or is it the same hour or is that hour now gone and we are to next one or has that hour gone and the servers should be up or do have to wait an hour longer?

3rd day already

This is the third day i cant play. Goddamnit i pay for this game! 3 days is really to much. Its about time FC gives us some "sorry" present (like give back the INGOTS) :P

Quote Originally Posted by Opifixs View Post
    when are the servers meant to be up?
    I lost track of how many hours they said...is it another hour on top of the last hour or is it the same hour or is that hour now gone and we are to next one or has that hour gone and the servers should be up or do have to wait an hour longer?
    Like I already said twice eariler, servers should be up by now but they're not...

Yea same with me, I pay to play and don't play on test server. But to my knowledge most the people on test pay to play the game as well. So I guess we really aren't in a position to complain about those who pay as much as we do and put some time in on test as well just to try and smooth things out a bit for us live server players.

Granted FC does have a few paid people on test but to try to pay for as many testers as there are players on live dimensions wouldn't make the slightest bit of buisness sense.

Anyone want to start petition on money back?
    I mean, i havent played for ages and i have patience but this is beyond patience its like someone saying ah we fixed your car engine. Nope sorry come back tomorrow, (you missed one day at work you have had pay deducted), nope sorry still cant get it working cuz we actually just look busy but we arent ( 2 days pay gone), ah found the problem it'll be sorted soon (3 days and still havent solved it fully, 3 days pay).
    In this case this "pay" is game time and we have instead of "pay to play", infact done "pay to not play".

Granted FC does have a few paid people on test but to try to pay for as many testers as there are players on live dimensions wouldn't make the slightest bit of buisness sense.
    But what would make business sense is preserving customer expectation and confidence. Both now seem to be at zero.

3 Days? I was playing not more than a couple hours ago. And before that horrendous problem with the datacenter at least 8 hrs after Patch 16.3.01 went up.
    Xenixa - Gear/Setup
    General of First Order

Nano-Technician (McFalls') Maxim:
    No degree of acceptance can ever change the facts.
    Translation: You may come to terms with being screwed, but nevertheless you're still screwed.

Yea same with me, I pay to play and don't play on test server. But to my knowledge most the people on test pay to play the game as well.
    Test servers arent available to fr00bs. Last time I checked
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast