Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official Petition FOR the new Skill GUI

Official Petition FOR the new Skill GUI

I like it better (with some minor changes). Who else does? bump thread

Petition or not, the skill GUI was one of the last parts of the old GUI, and the old parts are not coming back.
    Players got used to the other new parts, they'll get used to this one... People hate change I guess =)
    Lunette 220+20 ninja on RK2.

My new avatar reflects how sad I am because I will miss Famine.

It IS good if it wasn't for lag ofc which they are working on atm.
    Signed.
    Tehgrinding Notasoldier Carebear [220/30/70] Opifex, Solja
    :: Dinged AT30 in style - on Sector 35 Field Marshal ::
    ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
    Punk

bump for new skill window
    Klopfe - 220 Enf
    Vhalen - 215 Adv
    Gemp - 212 Doc
    Amoni - 210 Fixer (Retired)

Thumbs up

BUMP, sign me up.

Unbump for all the whiner threads
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

I am no big fan of the new skill window either, way too big and gives me a 20 sec lag for opening it

Quote Originally Posted by Inory View Post
    I am no big fan of the new skill window either, way too big and gives me a 20 sec lag for opening it
    I think you're in the wrong thread, this is the one FOR the GUI
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

I like the new skill window. I just hope they manage to fix the lag it causes

Bump FOR the new window, with a little tweaking it will be perfect.

By "little tweaking" I mean
    a) Bigger numbers
    b) Skill-colored bars
    c) Lag-fix
    ah, and the ability to turn off that big automatic distribution button in normal view wouldn't be bad either.
    ah2 - I also wouldn't mind if it could be docked to the sidebar - but just as an eyecandy...

Overall, it looks better than before, fits the gui and has the "max this skil" feature.
    Kirke Issica Rafael, chief ninjal33ter of Omlety, nano uber advy.
    Lady Gniewica, nano PVP trader.
    Seppun Rumiko Sama, nano s10 crat.
    Tradycja Konwencja Technokracja, nano firstchar NT.
    Wojownicza Kruszynka Zaglady, nano mongo4life enfo.
    Nano shade of doom still pending.

Omlety, jedyna polska organizacja na RK2 po stronie Omni, rekrutują! Zapraszamy na forum.
    ...and yeah, OmniTek protects.

we just gotta get used to more and more laggy elements coming into the game wither if it is for the best or not...

Thumbs up

bump
    Originally Posted by Marinegent
    "I want to see transparency from funcom. Either admit the game is on the shelf or be honest about how much work is actually being done for the games future."

Thumbs up

yep.. all good, just needs a bit more improvement and fine-tuning.
    I'd add to Issica's list that the skill names to be white and maybe slightly bigger font. The current blue-green on blue background is bad UI design (poor contrast).

Also, to the skill window "front page", add a piece of info about how to quickly max/min a skill (ctrl or shift -usage, someone mentioned somewhere).

And make that auto-distribution of IP button go away once past that level 20, (and a toggle to hide it completely even before that level, as Issica already mentioned).

The skill names CAN'T be white, they need to stay colour coded so you can see which are expensive and which aren't, etcetc...

There must be a way to make them all easier to see though

I dont mind change but this new GUI completely blows. Theres nothing better about it, just rearanged in a more confusing manner.

Coming home!
    "Pwndedto"---------- 150 Enforcer
    "Pwnded"------------ 60 Martial-Artist
    "Pwnded2"----------- 60 Keeper Pre-AI (Retired)
    "Ipalm"-------------- 40 Agent
    "Hybrid069"----------- 25 Enforcer Setup
    ex-Circle of Notum

signed
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

Yongsters of today! frmp!

When I was scoolage, I had to walk 20 km in the snow, and that was 2 meters of snow, and there was no plows, oh no, they hadent ben invented yet, and I had to carry a backpack full of stonetablets, becose paper was not invented. And, I had to carry my sister becose a badger had eaten her legs, and she was carrying her stonetablets to. And when I finaly got to scool, the teacher used me as a punchinball, for comming late. BUT! DID I COMLAIN? NEVER!

Yongsters of today have it too eaasy, I had to use the old GUI when I played AO to, but did I complain? NEVER!

frmp!

new gui looks more slick

bump

I like it and there is almost zero lag for me when opening it.
    ಠ_ಠ

Thumbs up

bump for new skill window, i like it more than the old one
    Lonillen - 220/21 Kingpin (equip)
    Lonilfen - 220/25 Savior (equip)
    Lorisren - 216/19 Eternalist (equip)
    Lonitra - 214/16 Chairman and CEO (equip)
    Loneshade - 220/16 Lich (equip)
    ....and a bunch of other lowbies....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast