Thread: Official petition against petitionthreads

Official petition against petitionthreads

No it's not a flame. Just trying to make a point.

Before petitioning, either for or against the new GUI, try the interface. You've had it for like what. 2 days? It's waaay to early to say if it sucks or rules. Give it a few weeks, then come back and say this or that when you've become more familiar with it's usage.

Besides, we all knew it was coming and could have voiced these opinions before. But few did.
    Main:
    Ignyte
    President of Corporate Justice (Atlantean)

Gameplayer
    Editor, Writer

How long does it take to figure a several second delay every time "U" is pressed is a backward step?

How long does it take to figure the scroll wheel zoom function severely interferes with gameplay?

Sure we can employ workarounds for these problems but they are still problesm that should be addressed.

As for the subtler issues, many of us have been using the new interface on test for quite some time.

Man some folk just have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Labelslave View Post
    No it's not a flame. Just trying to make a point.

Before petitioning, either for or against the new GUI, try the interface. You've had it for like what. 2 days? It's waaay to early to say if it sucks or rules. Give it a few weeks, then come back and say this or that when you've become more familiar with it's usage.

Besides, we all knew it was coming and could have voiced these opinions before. But few did.
    My post was only a reaction on the 'against' petition. Imo the person who created that post should have made a poll.

I, for one, would like to pettition against threads that pettition against pettitions.
    And I want a return of the Twinkie to it's rightful place as No.1 nerd snack.

Phew...glad I got that off my chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Phyxr View Post
    How long does it take to figure a several second delay every time "U" is pressed is a backward step?
    I'm sure they'll fix the lag on it.. that doesn't mean it should be reverted right away jeez.. how often do you really open the IP window in a given week anyways... past 205 you open it once a week if that..
    How long does it take to figure the scroll wheel zoom function severely interferes with gameplay?
    I've never had probs with the wheel scroll, infact I love it a lot more... I used to use +/- to zoom in/out.. now I don't have to move hands all over.
    Man some folk just have no idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

Awww you can't make a petition against petition threads, I just made a petition thread!
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Labelslave View Post

Quite a few of us have been giving feedback on the new GUI elements since it hit Testlive. I belive that makes it around 4-5 weeks of having played around with it at the various stages. And i'm still giving the same feedback now that it's on live that i did when it was on testlive.

People who simply want to rollback need to wake up and smell the coffee though.
    Lord "Khalem" Trevallien -=- Fixer Kingpin, proud officer and Loremaster of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Sir "Eoemar" Trevallien -=- Supreme Creator
    http://ao.shadow-realm.org/ - The Shadowlands Library -=- http://ai.shadow-realm.org/ - The Alien Invation library
    http://bebot.shadow-realm.org/ - BeBot - An Anarchy Online Chat Automaton
    http://aodevs.com/ - Anarchy Online 3rd party developers resource

"Frustration is not a good emotion when it comes to playing games."
    -- Former AO Game Director Marius Enge