Official Petition Threads United

Just petition everything and anything in this thread mkay
    GeneticFreak
    [216/20] Martial Artist
    General of The Dojo

Songs for AO

Quote Originally Posted by Genetic View Post
    Just petition everything and anything in this thread mkay

I /petition to /petition /petition to /petition /petition to /petition /petition to /petition /petition to /petition /petition to /petition /petition to /petition /petition to /petition

The petitions

everyone knows petitions are ussless specialy ingame. Nothing ever happens ..

Good example.. Guy petitions another one for a TOS violation (Training) what does the ARK send him ? (we recieved information that recently you trained $$$$$ < insert name location etc.// Please be more carefull next time)

^^ usless

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmanjack View Post
    I /petition to /petition /petition to /petition /petition to /petition /petition to /petition /petition to /petition /petition to /petition /petition to /petition /petition to /petition

The petitions

everyone knows petitions are ussless specialy ingame. Nothing ever happens ..

Good example.. Guy petitions another one for a TOS violation (Training) what does the ARK send him ? (we recieved information that recently you trained $$$$$ < insert name location etc.// Please be more carefull next time)

^^ usless
    Pff you ain't lie'n there! Preach on!

Ohhh and Umm to stay on topic. I /petition to have all Petition threads in the Update Series 16.3.x forum closed.
    Xenixa - Gear/Setup
    General of First Order

Nano-Technician (McFalls') Maxim:
    No degree of acceptance can ever change the facts.
    Translation: You may come to terms with being screwed, but nevertheless you're still screwed.

I want to know what makes a petition thread "Official". Do the people starting them have some sort of proffesional affiliation we're not aware of? or are they just trying to make a whine thread sound important?
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Grumpy "Siorai" Oldgit - 220.25 Clan Atrox Doctor - Screenshot - Equip (old)

First trox doc on RK1 using Blades of Boltar.

My Spirit Shroud Hell - Over 1400 kills with no drop.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

I'll take "just trying to make a whine thread sound important" for $1000 Alex.
    Xenixa - Gear/Setup
    General of First Order

Nano-Technician (McFalls') Maxim:
    No degree of acceptance can ever change the facts.
    Translation: You may come to terms with being screwed, but nevertheless you're still screwed.

currently at work so I cannot honnestly be greedy about servers down or any other things, so this thread which allow me to be greedy like a 12 year old 220 player is welcome.
    CHANGE IT!!! FIX IT! UNDO TEH MOOS TING! NERF AVDIS! IT SUKCS! FIX NT NAW!! I PAY FOR TAHT (understand: my mother offered me 3 month prepayed)

(if someone could suggest me nice spelling errors to add in my post I will be very gratefull and I promise I will let them full author's rights for the greedy sentence, unless it does not have enough typo errors)
    Nwalker, 1/2, ranged adventurer, president of =ACF= Clair de Lune
    randomletter: I kind of disagree advs are overpowered. IN my hands, yes.
    Entventurer: If ranged (advis) get the same pvp killpower as melee (advis), there will be absolutely no point to melee in pvp.
    Valhallur: If you go with trox, be sure to take the two week course "Humblebien's lessons in the advanced art of how to hit MR".
    <3