Thread: Cannot patch

Cannot patch

Cannot aptch. Reinstalled. Still cant patch. Manual download. Still cant patch.
    "An error occurred; couldnt download patch!"
    ^is what it says on anarchy patcher.

did u find out how to patch? my friend has same problem.
    Proud member of Czech Anarchy http://ao.pat.cz

Paja - soldier - 220/30 Equip || Pajatrader - trader - 220/30 Equip || Koprak - keeper - 220/30 Equip || Pajja - doctor - 220/30 Equip

bah FC forgot file..
    Whn I run AOlauncher.. I wanted pathc too.. but: An error occured; couldn't download patch!

then on AO Website I could not download it manualy...

Alert!
    550/pathces/AOPatch_v16.3.0_EP1.exe: No such file or directory
    Last edited by Akicz; Aug 31st, 2006 at 15:53:07.

Can't patch

Same here.....

same - plz make last pacthes available : >

ftp://ftp.funcom.com/cd/patches/AOPa....0-v16.3.1.exe is there, but no entry for the _EP1 version, same on ftp://download.anarchy-online.com, so no manual download atm it seems... :/
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

since this patch was just a fix download the froob version, edit ur version.id and remove the _EP1, use froob patch, edit the version.id again add _EP1 and play

you might get trouble with server version tho (it no longer updates and my laptop thinks ao is running 16.2.9) im still working on that part

Got the same problem ...

well i had the same prob too so i went and DLed the 16.2.9 to 16.3.0 patch for the expansions off ftp.funcom.com. DLed almost at 97% now, sooooo slow hehe
    but i wonder how to patch the new small patch hmmm
    Inflict not an enemy every harm in your power, for you may soon become friends - Ancient Wisdom
    Coke "Cigara" Breakfast 220/22/69 - Kinda retired...
    Ciggie - 120/5/5 - Future project perhaps

MA concerns, requests and general wishlist - MA Profession Thread
    Prof in action (I hope :P ) - Discussion Thread
    How to factor Armor Class and Health Points in PVP? Just and idea - Bump if you like

Just for laughs - The world is crazy as is, laugh!

ah they uploaded the new patch
    done patching in game now lemme check the new stuff
    Inflict not an enemy every harm in your power, for you may soon become friends - Ancient Wisdom
    Coke "Cigara" Breakfast 220/22/69 - Kinda retired...
    Ciggie - 120/5/5 - Future project perhaps

MA concerns, requests and general wishlist - MA Profession Thread
    Prof in action (I hope :P ) - Discussion Thread
    How to factor Armor Class and Health Points in PVP? Just and idea - Bump if you like

Just for laughs - The world is crazy as is, laugh!