Thread: unofficial opinion regarding customer desires :p

unofficial opinion regarding customer desires :p

have read a lot of posts during downtime... plenty of time to do so, lol...
    anyway, seems most people would probably be happy with some configuration/customisation options. how about it FC?
    mousewheel
    advy morph sounds
    skill GUI (as stated by Khalem, old skill GUI might be a good thing to be rid of - acknowledged)
    etc etc.
    don't rollback - rollforward with some config options incorporated, please.
    Supreme Creator and Eternalist (rk1)
    Master Surgeon (rk2)
    Linux ftw

i'm still looking at all the new stuff...

haven't seen inferno yet..haven't morphed yet...

so i'm withholding judgement...

morph is fine when youre alone but when your in a team it starts barking and doing weird sounds
    too many alts to fit in a siggy
    Executing Nano Program: Prototype Biotoxin.
    Nano program executed successfully.
    You hit Lord of the Void with nanobots for 3 points of poison damage.
    ARGH GIMME A SIGGY

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...75#post4352675 bump this!

Quote Originally Posted by nerfman View Post
    morph is fine when youre alone but when your in a team it starts barking and doing weird sounds
    Of course they're going to bark, the puppies are all happy to see each other!
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

I'm all for adding sounds, looked like nobody cared about audio in AO anymore.

Now there is a lot of unused weaponry sound (not limited to ai guns), yea as always I get a cookie and I want the whole jar. For myself, mine all mine ! Ahahahaha er... sorry.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S