Thread: Missing XP in Pen Solo Missions?!?

Angry Missing XP in Pen Solo Missions?!?

I rolled a medium Pen mission yesterday before the crash, managed to get to the last two mobs and had to log. Today, I finished the mission (with 100% chance of reward) and was presented with the message:

Target was not killed the correct way.

What in the name of Hell is that? I was also not given any XP or creds for completing the mission.

I submitted a petition, an ARK took the info and said thanks, have a nice day...still missing the 1.4 million XP from the mission reward!

So...I decided I'd try again, rolled a medium solo Pen mission and proceeded to kill everything in sight. Got to the ever familiar Familiar of Cama, killed it and was presented with the following:

Received reward: 1 XP, 14926 credits.
    You received 1 xp.
    Mission accomplished.

Now...I know there was problems with SK in missions but I didn't hear anything about regular XP being messed up. I'm not going to bother petitioning this time as I know I won't get the XP this time either.

I'm a little pissed right now so I'll end this by saying the grind (and finding a team in Pen) from level 160 to 190 is hard enough as it is. Fix the damned product so if I have to do solo missions just to get some XP, I actually GET the XP.

I thought of doing a solo pen mish, to kill the time it takes to find a team. But I read the description and found reward being 1 XP!. I deleeted it, going to RK instead doing missions giving 3 mil XP.

It might have something to do with the exploit that was leading to the last downtime. I dont know, but it might be posible to just blitz to the target and kill it to get the reward XP. It seems the fix for this was to remove the xp, not to make you kill all the mobs inside, like a RK mission, to get the XP :-(.

That's the problem though. The mission description said the reward was about 15k in credits and about 1.4 million XP. Why would I want to do a Pen mission if there's no loot worth grabbing and no XP at the end?

Think you're right on this one, Xerfi. And the problem is too many things to test out, and not enough testers scattered throughout all levels to find them... :/
    Natasha "Tashania" Niacescu, 66 Nanomage Engineer
    Leader of ~Society of Salvation~

"Nothing that a good 5/8" wrench won't fix. Unless it needs duct tape. Then always use duct tape."

Quote Originally Posted by Rurga View Post
    Think you're right on this one, Xerfi. And the problem is too many things to test out, and not enough testers scattered throughout all levels to find them... :/
    Funny thing, when I first red the post by Sil, saying the added XP/SK thingy had to be tested on Testlive to rule out exploits, this is the first thing that poped to my mind. to bad my highest toon on test is lvl 12.

Same problem in Ado Mishes

Yep, only get 1 xp for completing mishes in Ado, I did 2 which both had a similar outcome. 2nd showed:

Mission chance of token reward upped to 100% due to your heroic effort.
    You can loot these remains.
    Received reward: 1 XP, 12534 credits.

Haven't got a copy of the 1st one which was a hard rather than this which was medium.

Can I have a ding pls FC?

Quote Originally Posted by Xerfi View Post
    I thought of doing a solo pen mish, to kill the time it takes to find a team. But I read the description and found reward being 1 XP!. I deleeted it, going to RK instead doing missions giving 3 mil XP.
    But the mob XP in pen is still much better than RK. I reckon they're about balanced now - for a middle difficulty pen mission and a RK mission of about my level I get about 5M xp from each in total if I kill everything.