Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Undocumented changes

I got on a team after only 10 minutes of waiting. I am not sure if its a new feature or a bug. I haven't been able to reproduce it though.

ANi.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha! Nice one
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Animosity View Post
    I got on a team after only 10 minutes of waiting. I am not sure if its a new feature or a bug. I haven't been able to reproduce it though.
    lol Ani
    o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o mahnamahna roflmao mahnamahna o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o

Vlainstrike 220/30ma[S][Pics]; Jadeprakasha 220/12mp; Crashloop 167/23fx
    --------------------------------------------------
    Concept MA Attack: Attack of the Three Fates
    --------------------------------------------------
    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
    ~Lewis Carroll

The agent holos don't work anymore. (Not a fixture)

Quote Originally Posted by Animosity View Post

ANi.
    Lmfao

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456