Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Map window

This thread is nothing to do with Spheremap. If you want to discuss that, go and post in the Knowledgebase section - that's where third-party add-ons are discussed.

The problem with the map being corrupted/not-redrawn has nothing to do with the maps themselves. The maps are just graphics files, with text files just giving the AO client pointers to wher on the map each playfield is. It is the code within the AO client that is failing to update the window properly.

Cambo

It doesn't zoom right either. I was in the F grid, and wanted to see what floor my exit was on, so I moved over top of it (omni forest) and then zoomed in, and Bam, the map was reset to the top corner of the map. It was quite bothersome.
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers

I'll check if the resetting issue has anything to do with 3-rd party maps but panning isn't working properly even with default map, so it's UI problem

I updated my notum dovvetech UI to the latest version, and both CSP map, and the default map reset when zooming in. Top left corner.....
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    Just so people who think Spheremap needs no update... realise spheremap needs an update ^^
    Completely irrelivant.

The mouse should never have to loose contact with the mousepad....
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Well I hope they set the new mapscrolling to an option then instead of plain removing it if they do change it
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12