Thread: Tuning the Auto-allocate is possible

Tuning the Auto-allocate is possible

you can tell the auto-distribution thing which skills to max:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho....php?p=4315201
    Last edited by intelknight; Sep 1st, 2006 at 03:46:10.

Quote Originally Posted by intelknight View Post
    you can tell the auto-distribution thing which skills to max:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho....php?p=4315201
    Having to manually tweak the settings file for the auto-ip system kind of renders the whole thing's point in being "newbie friendly" pointless, no?

...sorry, I couldn't resist the urge to say that...

Omni-Mining
    This department oversees all mining operations on Rubi-Ka, Notum and otherwise. They also handle the allocation, out-of-corporation sales, and on-planet transportation of raw materials on Rubi-Ka. Due to a minor technicality that pre-dates Clan uprisings, Omni-Mining operates as an arm of Omni-Engineering, but has its own independent leadership. In addition, they have their own internal goals that include, but aren't limited to, anti-union enforcement and control of policing activity in mines and their associated facilities. Omni-Mining was once a quaint, quietly-run department, but once it was discovered that Clan activity originated in their men, they became much more authoritative and rigid.

No I don't think so...

Thanks for the link intelknight.

I had the chance to look it over yesterday, and I think it rocks. Very nice idea, FC, very nice work of the professionals, to make the skill data available!

I think it's just fine. It's a good tool for the total newbie, who hasn't got a clue, what to skill. The very first char will allways go askew skillwise, we know that, but with this, you can get an idea til level 20, which skills are really important and which are not.

Additionally there is a way for powerusers, to configure it. Great, I love it!

yours,
    Hemsut
    One rule: Don't be stupid!
    It's an expansive rule, it covers a lot of ground.

my sweety -- Hemsut
    the rough guy -- Menthu