Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peter Lee has no loot

Peter Lee has no loot

Quote Originally Posted by Abalz View Post
    Today we did Mercs, Peter Lee had no loot on him, only money.. this was 9pm EST on RK1.. first I've ever heard of an empty Merc......
    I haven't experienced this first hand, however I heard the aftermath in guild chat so the source is reliable.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

I understand this was petitioned right away, but I left before the outcome of that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

Well, now that they've fixed him, he can finally keep those armor to himself. He just dropped it before 'cause it didn't fit..

Only thing I really want right now in this game are Azure Gloves...... did 2 raids and didnt get them....... if the Mercs are getting bugged I will really go try that Eve-online free trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Only thing I really want right now in this game are Azure Gloves....
    Who cares about gloves...
    Peter Lee used to drop HNTA. It's main reason for high-levels to go to mercs. So if you're like lvl175-200 - you will get hard time gathering raidforce. No point for 210+ to go there now.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Well if the other Mercs are still dropping loot as normal, then most likely their fix for Peters gender I guess broke him in other ways as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kuznechik View Post
    Who cares about gloves...
    Peter Lee used to drop HNTA. It's main reason for high-levels to go to mercs. So if you're like lvl175-200 - you will get hard time gathering raidforce. No point for 210+ to go there now.
    I care about gloves and I dont give a damn about HNTA ok?

I am like lvl 204 and I simply want those gloves because I want them. For me its totally good point to gather any raidforce I feel like

Call me capricious.......

Wow kuz, troll much? She's a fixer, wtf would she want with a HNTA? The fact that she doesn't much care for the notum tank has always made it easier for her to gather a raidforce, so you're right, this BUG will make that task slightly more difficult.

Not a lot more difficult, though, because Kay has plenty of friends willing to take some time to help her. And presumably, this isn't an intentional change, and will get fixed whenever they verify it.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaks View Post
    And presumably, this isn't an intentional change, and will get fixed 6 months after they verify it.
    Fixed

I care about gloves and I dont give a damn about HNTA ok?
    It doesn't matter if your toon wants gloves or htna or an anything or whatever.. the fact of the matter is Peter is bugged and drops nothing -
    Last edited by Abalz; Sep 2nd, 2006 at 14:36:33.
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    LOL

That's how FC works, they give us something and take more.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaks View Post
    Wow kuz, troll much? She's a fixer, wtf would she want with a HNTA? The fact that she doesn't much care for the notum tank has always made it easier for her to gather a raidforce, so you're right, this BUG will make that task slightly more difficult.

Not a lot more difficult, though, because Kay has plenty of friends willing to take some time to help her. And presumably, this isn't an intentional change, and will get fixed whenever they verify it.
    With friends like you I dont need anything else....... I am rich

It doesn't matter if your toon wants gloves or htna or an anything or whatever.. the fact of the matter is Peter is bugged and drops nothing - so please stop bickering about what Merc loot your toon needs b/c it has nothing to do with thread topic.
    Oh excuse me Mr. Nazi Keep Threads Clean....... I am outta thread - all yours for kitting

Oh excuse me Mr. Nazi Keep Threads Clean....... I am outta thread - all yours for kitting
    it's kinda ironic really, because in most of his posts, he always has to mention how nerfed NTs are, no matter if it relates to the topic at hand or not
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    it's kinda ironic really, because in most of his posts, he always has to mention how nerfed NTs are, no matter if it relates to the topic at hand or not
    Even though my posts aren't always directly related.. I usually am just comparing the topic to another situation (NT)! I also shouldn't come on these forums after so many!
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    Makes you wonder if he actually has time to actually _play_ his toon, the amount he posts....

</me ducks>

Cambo

Even though my posts aren't always directly related.. I usually am just comparing the topic to another situation (NT)! I also shouldn't come on these forums after so many!
    Off topic is off topic. Her post is related as well, ya know

Quote Originally Posted by Cambo1 View Post
    Makes you wonder if he actually has time to actually _play_ his toon, the amount he posts....
    </me ducks>
    Cambo
    I post while I camp for Disedent Guardian spawns!
    LOL

Just killed Peter Lee, no loot for us too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumifly View Post
    Off topic is off topic. Her post is related as well, ya know
    In fact if you go look at it, her first post, mentioning that bugged mercs were bad news since she really wanted azure gloves, was 100% on topic. She already has to call in reinforcements to help her with the merc raids, and with no NTA on the line, assembling a raid will be tougher.

It wasn't a confirmation of the bug, or evidence to the contrary, it was essentially a "well that sucks, I wanted to raid them a few more times."

The subsequent trolling had nothing to do with the topic.

++

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast