Thread: Bug: Hologram Projectors

Bug: Hologram Projectors

Am I the only one using these?

When you try dropping the hologram, you only get the option to delete it.

I've reported the bug ingame, but haven't seen it posted in the forums yet.

WTB Jokka Tree
    Ubah Fumbler - Pistolgimp Sidekick - Cyb0r Muffin - Medsuit Miracle
    Highrise 3
    Omni-1 Trade, Atlantean

It was reported between 16.3.0.1 and 16.3.0.13 unfortunatly I doubt it has high priority however we do know why it does not work.

Yeah, its not classified as a fixture. Couldnt be that hard to tag it with a furniture flag.

Coming home!
    "Pwndedto"---------- 150 Enforcer
    "Pwnded"------------ 60 Martial-Artist
    "Pwnded2"----------- 60 Keeper Pre-AI (Retired)
    "Ipalm"-------------- 40 Agent
    "Hybrid069"----------- 25 Enforcer Setup
    ex-Circle of Notum

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnded View Post
    Yeah, its not classified as a fixture. Couldnt be that hard to tag it with a furniture flag.
    It is just that it is an insanly amount of items that needs to get the correct flag, so some are missed.

What I really must wonder...

Why on earth use time to change what items can be be dropped and what not? I can think 100 bugs that would have rather needed attention than this.
    "then again, it's also been said by funcom that theye'll try improving pathing again somethime in the 16.x series"
    -Cenelia

"God I hope not. I don't know how many more improvements we can take."
    -Spleenman

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx View Post
    It was reported between 16.3.0.1 and 16.3.0.13 unfortunatly I doubt it has high priority however we do know why it does not work.
    Thanks for the status update.
    Ubah Fumbler - Pistolgimp Sidekick - Cyb0r Muffin - Medsuit Miracle
    Highrise 3
    Omni-1 Trade, Atlantean

Quote Originally Posted by Namel View Post
    What I really must wonder...

Why on earth use time to change what items can be be dropped and what not? I can think 100 bugs that would have rather needed attention than this.
    I believe it was exploit related... more than that I don't know, and couldn't say even if I did

EDIT : http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...50&postcount=2
    Last edited by Darkbane; Sep 2nd, 2006 at 17:26:48.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    I believe it was exploit related... more than that I don't know, and couldn't say even if I did
    Don't know how its an exploit, i tried to exploit that hollogram six ways till sunday and I couldn't get him to do anything cool.

ANi.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

They are talking about dropping items. There were plenty of exploits associated with it, some were fixed but im guessing some were missed and recently discovered. Kinda sucks they to remove item dropping in general.

Coming home!
    "Pwndedto"---------- 150 Enforcer
    "Pwnded"------------ 60 Martial-Artist
    "Pwnded2"----------- 60 Keeper Pre-AI (Retired)
    "Ipalm"-------------- 40 Agent
    "Hybrid069"----------- 25 Enforcer Setup
    ex-Circle of Notum