Thread: Bugs (?) related to polymorphs

Bugs (?) related to polymorphs

Remember that bug which you use a heal kit while sitting and morphed and your morphed toon visually gets up right after you use the heal kit?

It was fixed last patch series, but it somehow came back this patch series, but with a twist: the morphed toon suddenly sits back down after a few seconds, providing that you haven't actually stood up. edit: This applies to both types of heal kits, even RK ones.

Also, when you enter combat (tested as morphed, gotta check if normal-form toons encounter the same thing), you can initiate combat (unless if reet), but after each attack you switch to default stance every time, and switch to combat stance after you finish the fight.

Are they intended?

Both are new btw.
    Last edited by Berrenta; Sep 2nd, 2006 at 01:01:53. Reason: clarification
    Rimor:Berrenta 220/19 adv|Sudayxis 135/8 MP|Rubyfire 15/2 sold|Shadowberren 73/6 agent
    Ashlotte 102/5 keeper|Yetashan 54/1 MA|Rubiam 35/2 NT|Kumatora 40/2 trader
    Atlantean: Maledia 120/5 doctor|Shawaina 30/2 enf|Shellfury 13/1 sold

Proud member of Core (Rimor) and Hands of Fate (Atlantean)
    Quote Originally Posted by tazalanche View Post
    There is no IRL. There is only active in game, AFK & extended AFK.

Non polymorphed toons half stand, kind of get up on their knees when using the SL kits, I don't ever remember wolf or kitty not doing exactly the dame thing (start getting up for a second then sitting back down).
    Member of Angels of the Night ~Clan/Rimor~
    Join us!

Also, the thing about reverting to default stance isn't new with the patch, I've had my toons do that on occasion ever since I started playing
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

flying wolf...

Also an MP using Quantum Wings in polymorfed Cub or Wolf form will be in continuous walking animation; even when standing still (hovering).

Haven't checked on the other morphs...