Thread: probs. with 16.3.1

probs. with 16.3.1

This forum should be keep clean and simple. This is not a fourm for flaming FC or anyone. Please keep your examples short and to the point. Do not post here if you dont have something good to add.

1. cam. on mouse wheel.
    A. i like the idea but we should have a way to select if we want it ok wheel or other keys insted so we could ops out.

2. Since update i have noticed that i lag more then normal when im in areas that have a lot of people.

If you have something to add keep it short and to the point. Dont post if you dont have somethign to add.

There are about five threads on the first issue, and most people have noticed a decrease in lag in populated areas.

I add that you post in one of the wide selection of threads that are available
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by kaele View Post
    If you have something to add keep it short and to the point. Dont post if you dont have somethign to add.
    I have something to add.

++
    o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o mahnamahna roflmao mahnamahna o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o

Vlainstrike 220/30ma[S][Pics]; Jadeprakasha 220/12mp; Crashloop 167/23fx
    --------------------------------------------------
    Concept MA Attack: Attack of the Three Fates
    --------------------------------------------------
    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.
    ~Lewis Carroll

Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    I have something to add.

++
    lol ^^
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

This forum should be keep clean and simple. This is not a fourm for flaming FC or anyone. Please keep your examples short and to the point. Do not post here if you dont have something good to add.

how bout you blow it out your ass? Mr. Forumbossy Poopypants
    Proud to be Alpha Omega!

1. cam. on mouse wheel.
    A. i like the idea but we should have a way to select if we want it ok wheel or other keys insted so we could ops out.

2. Since update i have noticed that i lag more then normal when im in areas that have a lot of people.

Why advocate starting new threads on previously brought-up topics? FC is requesting feedback in specific threads, not a bunch of new ones. You should only start a new thread if you have something original to post. Your post contains topics that are being heavily discussed in other threads.

Martek

Quote Originally Posted by Martek View Post
    Why advocate starting new threads on previously brought-up topics? FC is requesting feedback in specific threads, not a bunch of new ones. You should only start a new thread if you have something original to post. Your post contains topics that are being heavily discussed in other threads.

Martek
    I think someone needs to see "the official guide to posting on forums"
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

everything i have seen bertaing to the update is spread out over several threads i was only trying to get all the issues in 1 place. God forgive me for trying to make things simple.

What happened to forum moderation? There were like 10 other threads before this one that say almost exactly that same thing. I think it would be a little easier for FC to listen to our complaints/ideas if they delete all but a few of the threads, seeing as the all say the same thing and are just clutering up the forums.