Thread: SK in inf mishes nerfed?

SK in inf mishes nerfed?

Thanx FC.
    Yet another brilliant idea from the bunch of truely genious ideas you got in the latest amazing patch.

Read the sticky posts?
    ಠ_ಠ

No im not talking about not recieving SK issues.
    I am talking about new mobs in mishes that give less SK overall then before the patch.

They dont give less SK , there are just lower mobs in there.

I did 210 med pen mission and there were yellow mobs in there , i did 210 pen hard and there were vortexoid's inside - both things never happen before patch.

For the third time I didn't say mobs give less SK
    I said SK per mish was nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    For the third time I didn't say mobs give less SK
    I said SK per mish was nerfed.
    Which is what IHaveHugeNick just explained why. The mobs are lower over all. Lower mob levels = less SK
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

I think he means killing the familiar gives you 1XP/SK
    Which it does.
    And it sucks.

I think he's actually complaining about the lower mobs, they are causing him to get less sk per mish than pre-patch, hence the title of this thread.
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

So it's established, he's just complaining - thread closed, pull a hard mish and you'll see that SK is actually quite nice still.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

ZOMGZ!?!?1 i keep killing mobs in inferno but my sk bar never goes up!
    220/AI30
    AO Consortium updated 2.16.09
    [Shadows of Sanity] Besaidbuster: a good 150 enof could tnak all fo them
    [Shadows of Sanity] Omnomnomnom: can i tank all of them?
    [Shadows of Sanity] Besaidbuster: are you enfo ?
    [Shadows of Sanity] Besaidbuster: are 150
    [Shadows of Sanity] Omnomnomnom: no 41 doc
    [Shadows of Sanity] Besaidbuster: tehn noo
    [Shadows of Sanity] Omnomnomnom: =(

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    So it's established, he's just complaining - thread closed, pull a hard mish and you'll see that SK is actually quite nice still.
    Already figured that out...
    So what we gonna do instead of hard mishes?
    OH and please don't tell me noone didn't do em anyways, people did...

Bump for lvl 101 mobs in 215 hard mish....
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Ok so I have to bring logic to this. So lets say just for the sake of conversation that I get 20% (Not an actual number just here to refrence) less SK per mission now then I did before (all things the same) either from the mobs being lower or from the actual SK bonus for completeing the mission being MIA.

So now we get 20% less right? Now I am a Doc by profession so I can pickup teams very easy so I spend no time wasted LFT. So I also spend about 3 hours on per day playing. Now all my time is spent in Missions. lets say the avg. mission takes 1.5 hours (God I hope not) thats 2 missions per night/day. So over 1 week I get to do 14 missions. If I get 100SK/ mission before and I only get 80k/ mission now thats 1.4mil SK before and thats 1.12 mil SK now. So its a difference of almost 300k SK I am loosing out on now because somebody found an exploit and the only fix you could come up with is to make us suffer more, the people not cheating.

Is this fair? Did we break the rules? No but you cant evan come up with a simple solution to the problem without screwing over all of us. Now if you dont mind loosing the SK hey thats your business but if your tired of this and agree with the math here then stand up and say something. I mean SK is hard enough to come by much less having 300K per week stolen from you and all you get is the finger from FC.

The question is why inf missions got changed in a first place.
    Why FC just HAVE to screw 100 things when they do 1 new interesting thing?

Yep, love the new level 35 mobs in the 215+ missions. :-/
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers