Thread: OT Tailor broken?

OT Tailor broken?

I was trying to get the Special Issue Omni Intern-Op Shirt for the 1% crit bonus.
    I handed the Tailor the flesh, and he replied "OT Tailor: Thank you, <myname>
    Here is the piece of clothing that I promised you."

But no cloting apeared in my Inventory.

This was on a lvl 200, so I guessed it was lvl locked somehow, so I tried with a lvl 2, but the same thing hapened.

i had bit same problems with Clon**** OT Tailor. Before the the patch got full set Special Issue Omni Intern-Op set on correct order (last the Special Issue Omni Intern-Op Shirt) . On friday tried to get the same shirt but i got parts at random (3 boots in a row, 1 sleeve, pants, shirt and last second pants).

Quote Originally Posted by Souldemonist View Post
    On friday tried to get the same shirt but i got parts at random (3 boots in a row, 1 sleeve, pants, shirt and last second pants).
    It's always been like this for me, the parts given are totally random. For a full set I had to check the reward and delete it if I already had the part.

As for the item not apearing, I haven't done the quest since the patch so I can't comment on it.
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

Quote Originally Posted by Souldemonist View Post
    i had bit same problems with Clon**** OT Tailor. Before the the patch got full set Special Issue Omni Intern-Op set on correct order (last the Special Issue Omni Intern-Op Shirt) . On friday tried to get the same shirt but i got parts at random (3 boots in a row, 1 sleeve, pants, shirt and last second pants).
    ok, so maybe its the Trade OT Tailor who is broken then. Can try the clon**** one, maybe it works then.

Had this happen on one of my Lowbie alts with Broken shores OT tailor
    After ToTW
    A Guide To ToTW

There is a lot of grey beween usefull and useless.
    Mortiigs of SL UNITE! We WILL fling poo at you!