Thread: Feedback: Training

IMO for the most part the new quests are great, the amount of non-intentional training isn't though. I guess it will get better as less people are doing the quests at the same time. Worst places for this seem to be around the 255 incarnator where training directly interferes with regular sk. Also pretty bad around the portal into inferno.

The quest mobs themselves are rarely the problem its the Mortiigs/Heckers etc that go with them.
    Tenk (215/14) - Happy Omni-Tek Agent on TestLive
    Iranu (217/16) - Clan Agent on Rimor (my equipment)

Pfft training is the most fun. Come to Inf and help making each other's life interesting

Haha really btw at least now it isnt boring as AO was lately lol- you have to watch around all the time sinse you never know when you gonna have 2 mortiigs warping on you from somewhere.
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

yeah, since most of the new mobs are resistant to most forms of crowd control (fear, calm...) and some of them hardly solo killable, it's reeeeeally fun.
    Marcos "Sisyphos" Bacarella - lvl 220 Enforcer 2HB *slam* *hack*
    Prof. Steven "Techleet" Falken - lvl 220 Engineer *solder* *screw* *BOOM*
    and the cuddly leet family -=(DNW miss yoo!)=-
    Through the ranks of the Unbeliever we shall move, creating a river of blood as we go.

WTB new mission reward: all-classes inferno map so you can see the train coming!

Oh wait, then the Advy's would get all bent outta shape!
    Zedar2 220/22 Nano-Technician, card carrying member of the Vocal Minority.
    Proud General of 3305 Local Now recruiting!
    Proud Leader of the Knights of 3305 in V:SOH (Also recruiting!)

----------------
    *** www.3305local.com ***

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoleet View Post
    yeah, since most of the new mobs are resistant to most forms of crowd control (fear, calm...) and some of them hardly solo killable, it's reeeeeally fun.
    Only bosses seems to be calm immune btw and roots work fine on them (though they do tend to keep agro on you forever after).
    Build a fire to somebody and you provide him with a heat and a light for a night. Put somebody on fire and you provide him with a heat and a light for the rest of his life.

Roots/Mezz works fine but basically nobody shows any regard for the fact that they are about to drag 15 mobs over the top of somebody. Root/Mezz doesn't always save you from that. Every time I died since this patch it was purely the result of other peoples trains and that says somethings wrong to me.
    Tenk (215/14) - Happy Omni-Tek Agent on TestLive
    Iranu (217/16) - Clan Agent on Rimor (my equipment)

Don't bother to chat with ppl when they train you, use your time to escape.
    Well, high-level variant of ToTW is fine Well, at least for those who can survive it w/o problem. And I guess that after week maximum inferno become same empty as it was before
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoleet View Post
    Hmmm not seen any probs there... maybe get a 220 doc?
    220/22/68 Doctor Mithrandyr main character - cool, stylish & crazy even if i die i look good while doing it!
    216/13 Soldier Eriador - semi-retired [doc priority]
    209/11 Engineer Tzar2 - semi-retired [doc priority]
    220/14 Adventurer Icemorph - retired [farm toon]
    213/04 Buerocrat Tzar - retired [farm toon]

- RETIRED / ACCOUNT CANCELED -

Quote Originally Posted by Tasslehoff View Post
    WTB new mission reward: all-classes inferno map so you can see the train coming!

Oh wait, then the Advy's would get all bent outta shape!
    They already did. It took 10 minutes after the servers came up (first time) before I was hearing whines about the sounds they make in morphs. Maybe that was the reason for all the unexpected downtime - mustn't upset the babies!
    Slimsobe retired 220 opifex trader General of New Movement
    Oneeyedjim 175 nanomage crat

"You will never understand bureaucracies until you understand that for bureaucrats procedure is everything and outcomes are nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by seventshadow View Post
    Pfft training is the most fun. Come to Inf and help making each other's life interesting
    Why don't you go back to your favorite game?