Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ETA fix for Sanctuary quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    This is being worked on with the other quests that went wrong in 16.3 as mentioned here, and will hopefully be resolved for 16.3.3
    While I know it's cliche and trivial to ask "when is 16.3.3" coming out, but the issue of sanctuary quests not working is a rather urgent one compared to, say, missions not giving an SK reward. Are they *hoping* to slate 16.3.3 for a very soon release? Because, waiting 2 months would be arduous. I'd be happy with a very small patch that addressed this issue even instead of trying to wrap a ton of stuff up in a single increment. In other words, I feel this is urgent enough that it should be a priority of release without being dragged down because of other more minor things.

It's not really that urgent, you can do it any time really....
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    It's not really that urgent, you can do it any time really....
    It's not urgent as in "omg we are all gonna die if we can't do this right now!" It's not urgent in that "omg without sanctuary key the whole AO universe will collapse."

It's urgent because sanctuary keys are a major aspect of the game. Compared to say, not getting an SK reward in a mission. And when you're trying to do the Inferno sanctuary key, I'm sorry, but if you don't see the importance of the item...well...oh well.

Gardens and Sanctuaries are a major part of SL and should be a priority for the bug fixers.

You can do pretty much anything in the game at any time. Does that mean they should take the servers down for a month? After all, by your logic, that's not urgent at all.

A question as to the nature of how the sanc quests are bugged....

The only thing I see here is about NPC not accepting you garden key to kick you off for sanc quest, is that the only bug (the launcher message also mention " don't finish quest")?

Reason I ask is I got the quest running from before patch and only need the kill part in temple for my Pen Sanc key.
    --<:>--

Quote Originally Posted by Lumifly View Post
    While I know it's cliche and trivial to ask "when is 16.3.3" coming out, but the issue of sanctuary quests not working is a rather urgent one compared to, say, missions not giving an SK reward. Are they *hoping* to slate 16.3.3 for a very soon release? Because, waiting 2 months would be arduous. I'd be happy with a very small patch that addressed this issue even instead of trying to wrap a ton of stuff up in a single increment. In other words, I feel this is urgent enough that it should be a priority of release without being dragged down because of other more minor things.
    16.3.3.1 is currently on test that means that 16.3.3 is moste likly headed to live in 3-10 days asuming 16.3.3.1 is the patch considered for live but as always it do all depend on how well it performs on test.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12