Thread: Stand up, Sit down, Stand up, Sit down

Stand up, Sit down, Stand up, Sit down

Howdy all,

Anyone noticed that since the new patch has surfaced, that weird body actions happen when you are sitting down while polymorphed, and applying med/nano kits?

Previously, when in human(ish) form and you applied these kits while sitting, you would kneel, apply, and sit again. This didn't happen when polymorphed, but it is now happening since the patch. I'm unsure whether the lack of it happening was a bug beforehand, or something that has crept in since the patch.

Unfortunately, the constant stand/sit/stand/sit that happens is really slow when polymorphed.

As an aside - The other thing that would be nice to fix is the mane on the back of the sabre. It still doesn't apply the alpha channel map correctly with damage shields glowing, and as a result still looks like a glowing rectangle.
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

Teleported to current patch discussion forums.
    Guardian Fraoch
    Bug Hunters Department

Advisors Of Rubi-ka

Forums Social Guidelines

Can think of a million more important things to fix than "a glowing rectangle" on a sabre's back.

Edit: Nerf Advies, give Wolf a rectangle too.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.