Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Change the Ring of Plausability

No no, it's Atrox Omni Adventurer Online.

AO AO :-)
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers

Quote Originally Posted by DragonShade View Post

Hm, someone told me some time ago ...
    "If its to good to be true, its usually an exploited bug"

So, does that mean all Atrox (Omni) Adventurer Players will be banned?

PS: why omni? for PvP i actually consider the Clan trox SB more usefull.

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

Omni have more twinking items, plus, a few of the chosen armors are better then the faithful ones. NT back is the one that springs to mind, but there are a few others also.

Plus, other then clan atrox, most of the clan SB's aren't very usefull in PvP.

Oh, and Omni have better guards.
    DragonShade
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstalker View Post
    PS: why omni? for PvP i actually consider the Clan trox SB more usefull.
    Are you playing the same game I am? Omni SB has been winning almost all tara/tower wars in the past month. Blinded, rooted and dead.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

Plus, other then clan atrox, most of the clan SB's aren't very usefull in PvP.
    Since, we are talking about ATROX here, what has other SBs to do with it?

Dark Front
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

Quote Originally Posted by muha View Post
    Are you playing the same game I am? Omni SB has Blinded, rooted and dead.
    Guess yes, coz when i checked last time neither my Trox nor my Opi SB did what u described.

And btw. did you miss the ATROX ?

Dark Front

*sigh* opi SB.... Atrox gets to shield everyone, Soli gets to perception buff and some other crap... Opi gets to increase defense. Woopee.

btw FC I want my 1500 RS modifier from SB1 to carry over to SB3 that was lotsa fun
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

I think the ring is a nice bonus. However, speaking of my opi MA main though, we really need some more stam buffing items or perks. It seems odd that advy's and keepers can equip ql300 symbs and the highest I can get on is ql270s (although 280 support brain).... and that is only a few ql270 symbs, the chest leaves me 6-8 stam short from my calcs. :/

Even access to the mountaineer perk line would help alot
    General of Black Faction (RK2)
    Mrflibbles TL7 Opi MA setup
    Notumadik TL7 Nano Engie setup
    Holovirus TL7 Nano MP
    Razue TL5 Soli Crat
    Docprozac TL7 Soli Doc setup

Make auto arranging nanos by nanoline possible

Quote Originally Posted by MrFlibbles View Post
    I think the ring is a nice bonus. However, speaking of my opi MA main though, we really need some more stam buffing items or perks. It seems odd that advy's and keepers can equip ql300 symbs and the highest I can get on is ql270s (although 280 support brain).... and that is only a few ql270 symbs, the chest leaves me 6-8 stam short from my calcs. :/

Even access to the mountaineer perk line would help alot
    Wanna see trox keeper putting on ql 300's
    Soli advie easily mostly because of balanced stats and green treat.
    As for opis I managed cognizants w/o burden, which means with little more effort and burden you could do 280's. Yes str/stam rings wouldn't hurt at all, but it's not like their lack makes it impossible to twink...

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    Wanna see trox keeper putting on ql 300's
    Soli advie easily mostly because of balanced stats and green treat.
    As for opis I managed cognizants w/o burden, which means with little more effort and burden you could do 280's. Yes str/stam rings wouldn't hurt at all, but it's not like their lack makes it impossible to twink...
    Well, I wasn't trying to imply that all keepers and advys can get 300s on, but some certainly can. I am also fully aware of what you have achieved without burden as I reference your post regularly while setting up my configs however even with BoC there are not any 280 symbs in game that I am aware of to equip (besides brain). There are some 300s but they seem extreemly far off for opi.
    General of Black Faction (RK2)
    Mrflibbles TL7 Opi MA setup
    Notumadik TL7 Nano Engie setup
    Holovirus TL7 Nano MP
    Razue TL5 Soli Crat
    Docprozac TL7 Soli Doc setup

Make auto arranging nanos by nanoline possible

Atrox Omni MELEE Adventurer online....
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    Atrox Omni MELEE Adventurer online....
    You are all just jealus... hope You all feel our pain on the same manner as You moch our invincibility now, once (if ) they nerf us.
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Oh no, something that not everyone benefits from... please add +% nanodamage to all damage buffing items, I can't find a single thing to use them on on my NT.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Oh no, something that not everyone benefits from... please add +% nanodamage to all damage buffing items, I can't find a single thing to use them on on my NT.
    WTB that =)
    Neophyte "Ruberaa" 5/0 - lolequip

Omni have more twinking items, plus, a few of the chosen armors are better then the faithful ones. NT back is the one that springs to mind, but there are a few others also.
    Wow, I never knew there was any difference in chosen/faithful. That looks like a typo in the DB to me.
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

It may be a typo, but it's still a real change. There really is 250 more HP on the omni NT back piece then on the clan one.

There are also things like the + stam sleeves, the omni-tech gunship, etc.

Oh, and look, those add to str/stam. Sure, they aren't cheap, or easy to get, but for omni, the lack of str/stam buffing items isn't a lack. But for clan, wow, it's a big lack. Missing +150 str? Wow. Missing +44 str/stam? wow again.

Put in some clan only items like those, or add in some more buffing items for all sides, to balance it....
    DragonShade
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp

PvM > Towers

Quote Originally Posted by Rubera View Post
    No more opi hate please, add stamina and strength to the ring of plausability too.
    Such a suggestion is implausible.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Just want to say dont say there are NO str/stam rings nor str lub for opi's

QL 235 Platinum Filigree Ring set with a Perfectly Cut Almandine

+5 Strength
    +5 Agility

QL 237 Platinum Filigree Ring set with a Perfectly Cut Red beryl

+5 Stamina
    +5 Intelligence

QL 179 Supporting Carbonan Holster

Cant say these arent opi lub ;p

Im a lvl 212 opi advy and I wouldnt mind seeing something better then the filligree rings but as they are my only option atm I aquired pairs of both types of rings.
    Last edited by Nevaru; Sep 7th, 2006 at 04:38:06.

Put in some clan only items like those, or add in some more buffing items for all sides, to balance it....
    And i always thought, Omni is supposed to get a small Edge equipment wise according to the Storyline.

Dark Front

Small edge maybe, not hundreds of small edges everywhere, and not in SL
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast