Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Change the Ring of Plausability

Quote Originally Posted by seventshadow View Post
    Plz show me you doing MR on soli
    I've seen baddass Pvpers, MR means ****, be realistic, your good right? and you don't have MR?

yeh ok that takes a top of the line PvP setup... a 207 trox keeper / enforcer can alpha just about anyone... (thats not ready and quite a few who are)

Quote Originally Posted by Silentwidow View Post
    I've seen baddass Pvpers, MR means ****, be realistic, your good right? and you don't have MR?
    I'm not sure now useful MR would be to an NT, but in general I agree with you, MR is frequently overrated.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

well i know its the only reason i die to a trox enforcer

Well back on topic, I'm 20 points stamina short to equip the 300 support chest.
    Neophyte "Ruberaa" 5/0 - lolequip

go get yoself the red belt from pande
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    go get yoself the red belt from pande
    I hope you are joking.
    Neophyte "Ruberaa" 5/0 - lolequip

hey sometimes people need to be reminded to cast comp abilities for these sorts of things....
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456