Thread: Invisabag

Invisabag

Trade bug is back, just had a guy trade me a bag for me to make some armor parts for him and I didnt see the bag until I zoned.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Its All About The Phats.
    Didnt think that particular one had ever gone away tbh, ive still seen it consistently.
    Acetsuntura (220]/21/70) - Adventurer

It was reported after the last patch that this problem wasn't fully solved. It does happen less to me.
    RK1:220/30 Alicia "Muhandes" Jolt General of Destiny. My setup/A quick screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    "Guides": 210 symbs before 170, 220 symbs before 180, NM Engi Twinking 205, 210, 215, 220.
    WTB ql150 weapons, Grand Armbands, Eye of the Evening Star.

commenet about this

i've been recently experiencing a situation in trade, in multiple trades, i've had the items from previous trades show up visually in the trade window. This is corrected after i zone...

Example...

Put in 3 cluesters and 1 imp to be made. Recieve back made imp. Put in another 3 clusters and 1 imp in trade window, yet the old clusters/imp from last trade still showing in window....

anyone know if this bug is related to the above bug?

I had the problem too, gave an engy all the pieces to make my strong armor then suddenly they popped back up in trade + the completed piece, so I quickly grabbed all the items from the trade and see if I had duplicates. Unf they disapeared when zoning :P

Coming home!
    "Pwndedto"---------- 150 Enforcer
    "Pwnded"------------ 60 Martial-Artist
    "Pwnded2"----------- 60 Keeper Pre-AI (Retired)
    "Ipalm"-------------- 40 Agent
    "Hybrid069"----------- 25 Enforcer Setup
    ex-Circle of Notum

i had this happen, but in bank instead, out the backpack in my inv from bank, but didnt appear in it, and i got ubah pissed since i had ll my ubah stuff in it, ALL keys, teh 42 thing, wepaons, pen/inf rings, etc, and i didnt think of the trade bug, so i tried relogging, which didnt help, but when i zoned! Ahhh *phew* there it is
    Gender 'Blackdog' Bender 220/26 Soldier
    Den 'Beskyddaren' Utvalde
    220/18 Keeper
    Kane 'Blacrat' Lives 218/15 Bureaucrat
    Bleeding 'Rofflewaffle' Screaming 180/13 Shade
    Den 'Tempelherren' Trofaste 165/19Fixer

My AO vids:
    Boom! Aimedshot!
    Still Online!

All I can say is, I read about this bug quite a while back. The only thing I found out and read that seems to be quite true on how this bug occur is, doing a trade with someone/bank right after you finish with a buying/selling window on a shopping terminal. To prevent this to happen, try to zone before attempting to do a trade with a player.
    ルネサンスのメンバー
    Member of The Renaissance

この世に奇跡はなく、あるのは必然と偶然。そして後は自分が何をするか、それだけだ。
    There are no miracles in this world. What is in existance, is the path one takes during the inevitable or unexpected circumstances.