Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Etheral Implant of Berserker Rage hitting 1K on zoning

Quote Originally Posted by Lumifly View Post
    Why you can't use the grid while agged while you can zone in any other way is beyond me.
    Because grid is highly sophisticated device and you need full concentration to use it, which is ofcourse not going to happen when 10 ql 250 guards are whooping your ass

So you say that any normal person using the terminal has to concentrate to operate the grid while a fixer only has to wave his hands for a second?
    Man, that terminal must have an awful user interface... FIX
    Marcos "Sisyphos" Bacarella - lvl 220 Enforcer 2HB *slam* *hack*
    Prof. Steven "Techleet" Falken - lvl 220 Engineer *solder* *screw* *BOOM*
    and the cuddly leet family -=(DNW miss yoo!)=-
    Through the ranks of the Unbeliever we shall move, creating a river of blood as we go.

Just do this ... Die no matter what's the cause. Be saved in pande. As soon as u are ressurected in pande garden u'll have like 2-3K HP (at least this is how much i have being a MA). Zone in pande, climb up the ramp and jump off to land in omni HQ. When u zone it's like 50% of the times when my HP is 0 but regen-ing, can't heal from perks or nanos .. theoretical dead. If i don't log quick so the game will save the character location in HQ, i end up in pande garden again, no system message, no chain death, nothing.

For most of the times i have to wait a little to rezz in garden before jumping on rk so i won't die when zoning. As far as i see it it's pretty annoying especially when i'm i n a hurry or something.

I think this is related to the zone damage taken when implant is on because somehow the server reinitializes the character with all the stuff and buffs, being like the first time when u equip it.
    Nobody is perfect, I'm Nobody

not to mention if i were playing my engi and someone had this item equipped, i could "heal" them by doing bacon wrap.... hahahah!!! oh wait, that was my outside typing voice. how come no one wants to team with my engi anymore?

ANi.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Anyway, from 16.3.3 initial patch notes:

Quote Originally Posted by Znore
    - Berserker Rage implants and spirits no longer cause damage.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    Anyway, from 16.3.3 initial patch notes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Znore View Post
    - Berserker Rage implants and spirits no longer cause damage.
    Just checked it on test (16.3.3.1) and it/they does no longer cause damage on zoning.

Cool
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123