Thread: same number of LCA's??

same number of LCA's??

Quote Originally Posted by FC
    Additional Notum Wars tower fields opened for building on Rimor so that both dimensions now have the same number of open tower fields.
    If there hasn't been any changes to RK1, then I have 5 LCA's on RK1 locked and 3 LCA's locked on RK2. Can someone with a full account confirm that these are locked?

Code:
    RK1
     Newland Desert #5
     Southern Fouls Hills #5
     Stret East Bank #1
     The Longest Road #2
     The Longest Road #8

RK2
     Newland Desert #5
     The Longest Road #2
     The Longest Road #8
    ::::: You need the CSPmap! (Website) (Download) :::::

I know that the one of the LCAs are still locked in TLR

really tho, why would ANY be locked?
    why Why WHY ?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentGimpy View Post
    really tho, why would ANY be locked?
    Incase one side completely takes over I believe.

Coming home!
    "Pwndedto"---------- 150 Enforcer
    "Pwnded"------------ 60 Martial-Artist
    "Pwnded2"----------- 60 Keeper Pre-AI (Retired)
    "Ipalm"-------------- 40 Agent
    "Hybrid069"----------- 25 Enforcer Setup
    ex-Circle of Notum

Since we have already seen that happen, and it didn't resulted in any new tower fields being released I don't think so.

I thought it was just to reflect the fact that the RK 2 population wasn't as big as the RK1 at the time where the number of tower fields were set. Suppose it have even out some, so they are giving us more tower fields on rk2.

alright... let's get back to the main topic.. Would someone please answer the question in the original post? I'm working on updating the CSPmap and need specific data.

i know a few locked out bases, that cant be etablished any towers on, at least there is one in 2HO, just north of grid exit, been that for as long as i recall, since im not ingame atm i cannot say what number base it is, except its the one 10 secs north of grid exit. that beinbg on RK1

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie View Post
    i know a few locked out bases, that cant be etablished any towers on, at least there is one in 2HO, just north of grid exit, been that for as long as i recall, since im not ingame atm i cannot say what number base it is, except its the one 10 secs north of grid exit. that beinbg on RK1
    Okay.. I'll circle one of the LCA's north of the grid exit and write "Vickie thinks this may be locked on RK1 ...as far as she can remember". ^_^ I don't think people are understanding that I need specific verified information to update the CSPmap.

... I'm just going to go ahead and assume that the data I have is correct. If there are errors I hope someone will notify me.

Maybe if you werent such a smart alek people wouldnt mind helping you. I went and looked but after the way you treated the 1 person that offered a thought you can go look yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Husband View Post
    Maybe if you werent such a smart alek people wouldnt mind helping you. I went and looked but after the way you treated the 1 person that offered a thought you can go look yourself.
    I was just making a joke to demonstrate my point and didn't intend any insult. I had already stated that I need "specific data" so I was hoping a humourous example of WHY I need specific data may get more people's attention.

Typically these are the types of responses I get so I usually do just go look myself. However, I'm not about to spend money to add Notum Wars to my account and then build a character on RK1 just to see if the information I have is correct. I posted a request on here to try to confirm the data on RK1 for RK1 users.

Any way, if you're using the CSPmap, then I've already spent hundreds of hours helping YOU. And I didn't even bother to first see if you were polite or rude. You may want to keep that in mind.

Looks like the 3 RK2 tower fields are still closed. Cant place a CT on them due to "Is the area approved for notum mining by the ICC?".

Dont have any chars on RK1 to check with.
    Funcom Content Designer

How to get started on TestLive
    How to write bug reports

A lot of small steps make one giant leap forward.
    "Patchnotes: Nerfed all characters named Metaing, they where too powerful."
    To bug or not to bug, that is the question
    Run like a man or Die like a woman

Thanks, Metaing! I'm uploading the newest release right now, so if there are any mistakes on RK1 hopefully someone will let me know for the next release.