Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spawntimes

Quote Originally Posted by Breaks View Post
    fixtry did you ever see more than one up at once?

I've only seen evidence of one spawn on a 17 minute timer, but I've heard from other people that there's supposed to be three.
    Yes, when i went there, there was atleast 4 or 5 up at the same time, just like the smoldering shadows. As soon as i logged on i ran to inf to check on the spawntimers, saw atleast 4 shadows wandering around at the same spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Geitjemekker View Post
    Yea i noticed,
    i found lotsa smoldering shadows while looking for ember chimera
    I found a guardian too, while running all over inf in hope of finding one on a
    undocumented location. Lotsa coal lizards too, and two smokey salamanders
    I have not seen one ember chimera yet tho, before the last update I did find one but
    after i have seen none
    Dont know where you found them at but im at the drop off and there are ZERO Coal Lizards there is one that spawn near the pond below the drop off into inferno but thats the only 1 i can find. and it take about 10-15 mins per spawn

tons of useless mobs sombero, demon of shadows, and even smokey salamanders but only 1 coal lizards
    Apprentice Snakeyees..220/25/70 Fixer
    Twinke..........................220/12 MP
    Patchadams.................220/61/19 Doctor
    Sparkanator...............220/19 Neutral Engineer
    Katariina......................220/17 Crat
    Malagant......................208/12 Keeper
    wouldabeen.................174/11 NT
    *~ In loving memory of Beardedone; a good friend that will forever be remembered~* You feel the core of your being shake as BEARDEDONE has reached enlightenment!! Take care old friend.

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    -Gaute Godager-"There will be no camping in the Shadowlands" LOL OK!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12