Thread: Dark Marshes is getting crowded

Dark Marshes is getting crowded

I’m not complaining about this, just making the comment. I strode trough the area north of DM, and made a metal note to self that this area is currently very heavily populated. Not just by players doing quests, but by mobs waiting to get pawned.

I went there this morning with my 216 pet enfo, about 07:00 CEST, to kill me some guardians. At the time I guess there was a full pop, because you couldt walk a meter without getting agg. 1, 2, 5 low mobs aren’t usually a problem, but when you get a mortiig predator and a guardian into the fray, things get interesting. Brave sire Robin actually had to run away, so he could fight another day.  (for those of you who know monty phyton.) Guess next time, I’ll have to kill myself in there, so things will be a tad more manageable.

Achiever 26.67%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 80.00%, Socializer 46.67%

Inferno realy is hell right now... mobs evrywhere and they are all getting trained in all diffrent directions. Would have been fun if some of the quests would give you "respect" from some of the mobs so they would not aggro you unless you attacked them
    Salomar [220/30]
    Rainbowz [200/23]
    Twopairs [150/20]
    SPARTA

it would have been ok if they had exchanged the existing mobs with the new ones
    currently that's way too many

WTB Psychic < 460 on the Mortiigs.. (fellow Enfos will know why )

Currently the most crowded spot in Inferno must be the ramp to the jump-off at Sorrow.. from one side it gets filled with Mortiigs and Chimeras, from the other side people carry Lizards and Somphos up there..
    Marcos "Sisyphos" Bacarella - lvl 220 Enforcer 2HB *slam* *hack*
    Prof. Steven "Techleet" Falken - lvl 220 Engineer *solder* *screw* *BOOM*
    and the cuddly leet family -=(DNW miss yoo!)=-
    Through the ranks of the Unbeliever we shall move, creating a river of blood as we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoleet View Post

Currently the most crowded spot in Inferno must be the ramp to the jump-off at Sorrow.. from one side it gets filled with Mortiigs and Chimeras, from the other side people carry Lizards and Somphos up there..
    Thing with using the fear nanos is that the Mortiig runs off then finds some of it's friends and they run back to you wondering why you scared their friend off
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoleet View Post
    Doubtful, so many enforcers have no clue what your talking about it's not funny. And people in missions go WTF when I use it all the time.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Quote Originally Posted by Glarawyn View Post
    Doubtful, so many enforcers have no clue what your talking about it's not funny. And people in missions go WTF when I use it all the time.
    *sigh* one cred for each time I get asked "where's that add gone?!" and I'd be a rich trox now..

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc
    Thing with using the fear nanos is that the Mortiig runs off then finds some of it's friends and they run back to you wondering why you scared their friend off
    That's not really an issue, at least not for me. The fear nanos work well enough that the mob always returns to me instead of attacking innocent bystanders.. and with a bit of skill, you can keep a good handful mobs on the run without endangering anyone. Besides, the monster AI is dumb enough to not find you anymore if you scare off a few adds and then pull your target a few yards aside. Most times the former adds return to their usual business then, after the fear runs out.
    Marcos "Sisyphos" Bacarella - lvl 220 Enforcer 2HB *slam* *hack*
    Prof. Steven "Techleet" Falken - lvl 220 Engineer *solder* *screw* *BOOM*
    and the cuddly leet family -=(DNW miss yoo!)=-
    Through the ranks of the Unbeliever we shall move, creating a river of blood as we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    You need to learn the reason of cliffs, rivers and lakes

Quote Originally Posted by Glarawyn View Post

true

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.