Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pet snare landing on ourself.

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonCopy View Post
    Cancel the aura. You can at least avoid getting the flag refreshed and can wait it out.

Getting flagged when your aura hits a flagged person is "working as intended", although it's a bad design and leads to ganking by reclaim campers. Getting snared by your own pet is a bug.

But it's not new to this patch. Some patches definitely make it worse, though I haven't seen that myself this patch.
    I waited till the aura ran out (dont have the cancelator -.- )and after that the flag didnt refresh anymore indeed.
    Getting flagged cause of that aura is not surprising, as it is an offensive aura.
    But the ARK saying that i get snared is "as intended" was a bit strange.
    As I have more strange things since this patch, this snare happened to me for the very first time.

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonCopy View Post
    Cancel the aura. You can at least avoid getting the flag refreshed and can wait it out.

Getting flagged when your aura hits a flagged person is "working as intended", although it's a bad design and leads to ganking by reclaim campers. Getting snared by your own pet is a bug.

But it's not new to this patch. Some patches definitely make it worse, though I haven't seen that myself this patch.
    Ofcause U get flagged then u hit another player with ur snare. But that is not the problem!

The problem is that then im pvp flagged(YES engineer's DO PVP), I get hit by my own snare. and THAT must be a BUG! it seems it's location depended if u get hit or not.

and it's not pet depended.

AH I know how to reproduce it.!!

Get flagged, make 209 slayer, run snare on it, then u take the grid and take the borealis exit.
    Now U should get the snare on u, just as normal.(still a bug, but a old one.)
    So now U will continue to get hit by the snare, until u cancel it from the pet, and rezone and recast it on pet.(now U dont get it.)

So it seems I for some reason get on the hatelist of the pet? So it will continue to land on me, then I get the snare on zone.

It must be something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctictiger View Post
    I waited till the aura ran out (dont have the cancelator -.- )and after that the flag didnt refresh anymore indeed.
    Any engineer who has intrusive auras should have Intrusive Aura Cancellation! It's shop-buyable ffs! Less than 100K.

Terminating the pets works too, but I know that sometimes it's hard to recast.

Get the cancellation nano.
    Yes, we have no signature today!

Sil plz dont make my time invested in this wasted! :/

want to get some reply dump

any news?

Heya,

I'll have a look at it!
    --
    Hadrulf 'The Fuzzy One'
    - Quality Assurance -

Quote Originally Posted by Hadrulf View Post
    Heya,

I'll have a look at it!
    thanks man!

I look forward on some info.

BB

Bump for news

you guys are also forgeting 1 thing also after casting your snare then zoneing. it lands on you but if you look @ your flag timer it never will go out it keeps refeshing to 14:99 every time the snare hits you so in all reality you could stay flagged for hours on end if you just kept the buff running and then rezoned. defently a bug also. also seams to be a bug w/ pets still attacking masters though you never hit them while flagged. (i.e. ppl zoneing into a hr while your still perking them)
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

Another bump for news

So 2 people have looked on it, but none of em return with info? :/ BUMP!

I give up....
    There you Have it Funcome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12