Thread: Empty Missions

Empty Missions

I've heard of low populated missions and unenterable missions, but I've been having quite a few mobless missions lately. Is this an old bug or something new with the patch that needs reporting?

For the record, I'm pulling ql 93 missions in stret west back, various different slider settings.
    I was pulling ql 190+ missions in Broken Shores on the same toon just yesterday and didn't get a single empty one.

Edit: So far, 6 in two days
    Last edited by Telcea; Sep 13th, 2006 at 12:58:15.
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

It's me tokenfarming on my doc thats killing all your mobs!

No, seriously, haven't gotten a single one of those in all my 2000ish k farmed tokens. Then again I usually do tokenmissions with a mish ql from 120ish to 150ish so maybe its levelrelated?

Not doing a return item mission with other missions using same mission door?

I have had that once, didn't realise until I noticed a chest I had looted in the return item mission and it still had the same crap I didn't bother to loot and checking others were the same.

It's occured 6 times over the past two days and I don't do return item missions, so it's certainly not that

The missions in question were find item and repair missions, stret west bank, ql 93. I've never had this happen to me in Omni HQ, Broken shores, Clon****, or any other place I've ever run missions though I've never done them below ql 100 before, which was why I wasn't sure if it was a new thing or old.
    Last edited by Telcea; Sep 13th, 2006 at 15:32:42.
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

I did some SWB missions of about that level long time ago... Never seen empty ones.

Missions with just 1 mob, yes, that happened, but at much lower levels.

Which, of course, proves nothing -- just because I didn't run across that bug doesn't mean it didn't exist .

I haven't seen that before, but since the patch I had a few missions with only one type of a mob on the whole level quite a few times. Usually don't mind that, except when I rolled a mission to farm junk for sale to terminals, only to get snakes which droped nothing but implant clusters which are pretty much worthless :|

old old bug, i remember this before i was level 100 on my main
    Renowolf

ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

This account was cancelled at:
    2006-12-25 14:21:14

It will remain playable until : 2006-12-27 15:12:16

It's the 93 missions. I have been pulling 93's for a few days now and every one of them has been empty. I have tried changing the sliders, pulling from different terms, nothing. I will change the difficulty now and see if I can get mobs to spawn in another QL.
    Corporal Logan Marsalis
    "Shadex"
    Clerk, Omni Administration
    Field Operations Division - Omni-Pol

Yep, pulled some 97's and some 101's and all have had mobs. Just the 93's that are busted.
    Corporal Logan Marsalis
    "Shadex"
    Clerk, Omni Administration
    Field Operations Division - Omni-Pol

I've been blitzing a lot of ql193 CRU missions lately and I am finding a lot of missions that have have empty bossrooms. No mobs, chests, or items to pick up. Also, about 1/5 of the missions have been unable to generate when I try to enter.

I'm having a problem entering some missions. About 1/3 of the ones I pull in Hope say I'm unable to enter the mission building, am I using an old key? Huh? I just pulled these missions and they're already old? WTB better shelf life on missions. Hehe.
    ***My attention may be easy to get, but can you hold it?***

I actually enjoy getting missions without mobs. Makes blitzing a hell of a lot easier...at least on repair/find missions.
    AO - JukeJoint "Nuhmudiira" Jezebel - 208/18 Trader - Omni