Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ETA fix for Sanctuary quests?

ETA fix for Sanctuary quests?

Greetings citizens of Rubi-Ka. We are aware of the current issues with sided sanctuary quests and are working to fix them. Please do not attempt to start or finish these quests until a fix is in place.

Any idea when these might be fixed?
    Kanchoka RK2 Fixer - The deadly kancho assassin - 1,000 years of pain!

That's a higly interesting question. Especially as we now know that we have to live with the crashes in avalon primary/secondary base for another 6 months :/
    Elet Setup Perks 220/27 Adv
    Dingmaster 220/19 Crat
    Rrfeplz 220/19 Soldier

Shame about the sanctuary quests being nerfed at present.

What was the problem, anyways? Weren't people getting the sanct key after completion?
    Chronic Shichiroji Argonaut: 220 / 25 / 55 (Slice and dice)
    Not Shichidoc Fighter: 177 / 18 / 42 (Pew Pew)
    Moon Metallishi Dog: 156 / 13 / ?? (Mini TS)

General of Haven (we are recruiting!), Haven's token Aussie and owner of a ql 310 Fine-Tuned DNA-Locked Blaster Rifle.

Hic sunt dracones.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Typical ANZers every subject ends up talking about sheep and criminals

no, those quests start by showing your garden key to an NPC, and currently they all refuse the key with a nice "No, no, I didn't ask for this!"
    Marcos "Sisyphos" Bacarella - lvl 220 Enforcer 2HB *slam* *hack*
    Prof. Steven "Techleet" Falken - lvl 220 Engineer *solder* *screw* *BOOM*
    and the cuddly leet family -=(DNW miss yoo!)=-
    Through the ranks of the Unbeliever we shall move, creating a river of blood as we go.

So this appears to be a game breaking issue. What is being done to address this please?

From what I've read over in the DNW forum, there seems to have arisen a general problem with NPCs in accepting quest items.. i.e. Inventor Bobic doesn't take the body parts in the requested order anymore, same as the Bazzit related quest persons seem to have issues when being handed what they ask for..
    Marcos "Sisyphos" Bacarella - lvl 220 Enforcer 2HB *slam* *hack*
    Prof. Steven "Techleet" Falken - lvl 220 Engineer *solder* *screw* *BOOM*
    and the cuddly leet family -=(DNW miss yoo!)=-
    Through the ranks of the Unbeliever we shall move, creating a river of blood as we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingmaster View Post
    That's a higly interesting question. Especially as we now know that we have to live with the crashes in avalon primary/secondary base for another 6 months :/
    The avalon Eel towers bugs are fixed on the test server and I would guess they will hit live soon. Not sure about the sanctuary quests I haven't tested those.
    Tenk (215/14) - Happy Omni-Tek Agent on TestLive
    Iranu (217/16) - Clan Agent on Rimor (my equipment)

I have the infeno sanctuary quest uploaded on my solja, i've had it for a few months, recently before the patch i killed all the solo mobs and just need Eccl/Gawaine/Galahad, as far as i can see if i managed to get a kill team for Gala the bug shouldnt affect me, but i want to be doubly sure as the FC announcement said not to start or finish any sanctuary quests....

Does anyone have any certain info on this?
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

This is being worked on with the other quests that went wrong in 16.3 as mentioned here, and will hopefully be resolved for 16.3.3
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Which is hopefully sooner than later as my Inferno Sanctuary Key Quest is running out in 50 days
    220/22/68 Doctor Mithrandyr main character - cool, stylish & crazy even if i die i look good while doing it!
    216/13 Soldier Eriador - semi-retired [doc priority]
    209/11 Engineer Tzar2 - semi-retired [doc priority]
    220/14 Adventurer Icemorph - retired [farm toon]
    213/04 Buerocrat Tzar - retired [farm toon]

- RETIRED / ACCOUNT CANCELED -

If it did run out just get it again from the guy in the inf garden
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandyr View Post
    Which is hopefully sooner than later as my Inferno Sanctuary Key Quest is running out in 50 days
    Wasn't it supposed to be like 12h timer quest? Or was it bumped up in 16.3?

Quote Originally Posted by Edolran View Post
    Yes, it's still a 12H timer quest for inf Sanct.
    Just Did the inf key yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Edolran View Post
    Ummm i'm not sure what YOU are talking about but i had like 410 days (over 1 year) to coplete it. I was away some month and to lazy to do it the last weeks so time is running out. Maybe you are clan and it's different there? I had a timer of ~400 days for sure.
    220/22/68 Doctor Mithrandyr main character - cool, stylish & crazy even if i die i look good while doing it!

Sounds like you might be confusing garden and sanctuary?
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Healyhatman View Post
    Sounds like you might be confusing garden and sanctuary?
    Nope Inf Garden (it's for my Engi) i got at lvl 182 and it was late so we didn't do the Sanc one too. It is for sure Sanc key.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrandyr View Post
    Maybe you are clan and it's different there? I had a timer of ~400 days for sure.
    Perhaps that's right, I am a clanner. We get 12 hours per mob, so if you fail the prophet part and have to go, you'll most likely have to do it all over.

You have the "4oo days" timer to start the quest when the npc gives it.
    Once you have started (so when you've killed the first mob) you have a 12h timer to kill the next one.
    LifeProvider Greleal
    LifeTaker,agroStealer Prozakro
    Guest Star Shagrani

Feed the hamster!ffs!
    Reborn through hate!
    "And we are the ones that want to chose,
    We'll slash your necks until you die
    Always want to play,
    Reborn through hate!
    But you never want to lose."
    Commands that the death shall rot your life

My inferno sanctuary quest (omni) has been running for a month or two, after killing all but the last 3 mobs. It gave me hundreds of days for each kill.
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    This is being worked on with the other quests that went wrong in 16.3 as mentioned here, and will hopefully be resolved for 16.3.3
    Hrm, I was hoping that such a major issue as the sanctuary quests would have been addressed in 16.3.2.

I upgraded to Shadowlands so that I could, um, actually play the Shadowlands content. Imagine that.

Anyway, I appreciate your and everyone's efforts Silirriion and I hope this will be addressed quickly.
    Kanchoka RK2 Fixer - The deadly kancho assassin - 1,000 years of pain!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast