Thread: Crit Rate

Crit Rate

Curious if anyone else has been experiencing a severe jump in crit rate from mobs. Since the patch I have been hit by a crit from mission mobs about 3 in 5 shots. One mob crit me 3 times in 3 shots and dropped me before I could react. I turned on a parser finally and found 87 out of 100 shots against me over the span of 12 missions (I'm a BC, don't get shot all the time) were critical hits. The hit rate on my pet was around 4%. Now I have fairly low evade skills but they have always been low and these crit rates only appeared after the last patch. No new wrangles or debuffs on me. The only thing that is out of the ordinary is the other bug FC introduced with this last patch that all mobs in the missions are always the same profession. The out of control crit rates seem to be focused on the agent and soldier mobs only. MA and ENF mobs seem ok.
    Corporal Logan Marsalis
    "Shadex"
    Clerk, Omni Administration
    Field Operations Division - Omni-Pol

I'm guessing you're speaking of the Pen and Inferno missions. A few of the new Named mobs and such have UVC (Universal Vulnerability Compendium) running on them, which is the same nano MA's use for a +24 crit boost. I've found myself getting critted also, and it's very unpleasant when you are watching your hp bar, only to have it move 3/4 down because they had a 6-7k crit on you.
    Aberroyc - 220/20 MA - RK1

Proud member of Uprising

WTS: All the aliens nuking me
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.