Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Runaway Santaleets!

Runaway Santaleets!

This contest ended on the 3rd of January (or thereabouts). Why it's still stickied... I have no earthly idea.

Please note that none of the content here has any current relevance. I'll hunt down a mob to convince this topic to disappear beyond the default 30-day (or so) filter for this forum.

Greetings all!
    As many of you may have noticed, ICC happens to have a bit of a rodent problem. Leets to be specific.

Unfortunately, the 12 Santaleets seem to be missing. Last I heard from them, they were far from enthusiastic about the holidays, and even threatened to go on vacation instead of working.

Some of them even bragged about where they were going for their vacations. I can remember some of the places they were talking about, but not all of them... I guess I'll remember more as time goes on.

But there's only 1 of me, and there's 12 of them... So I could use a little help.

Based on their work in past years, I'm expecting that we'll only need 5 or so of the little furballs to carry on with the holidays and get gifts handed out!

So for every Vacationing Santaleet you find (excluding the Lonely Santaleet in ICC, he didn't go on strike), get the Shift+F9 and save it. I'll need this info later to get them back into ICC where they belong.
    Once you've found where 5 of them are hiding, find me ingame and give me the Shift+F9's of them and I'll make sure one of them gives you a gift!

Of course, you're welcome to find all 12. Heaven knows what it'll look like if I can't get them all back to their posts... I may even have some little gifts of my own for those of you clever enough to more then 5, or even all of them!

As with all of my little events, there are a few rules you should abide by:
    • Don't share locations with others
    • Don't lose your Shift+F9's
    • Don't post locations or guesses in this topic, questions are ok
    Remember that these are leets after all... They may spot something shiny and wander away from their vacation spot. So if you get somewhere and think that's where the leet is vacationing but it isn't there... Try checking back later, it may have seen a shiny.

Note: Santaleets that aren't named "Vacationing Santaleet" do not count for this event.

- BH Coordinator Nirvelle
    Last edited by Nirvelle; Jul 22nd, 2009 at 10:53:01.

One of the little furballs mentioned something about flying. Wonder what he meant by that...

whatevever happened to the ql 400 monster contest I have 3
    I swear to be a brat, nothing but a brat, so help me GUGUBOT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Idney1 View Post
    whatevever happened to the ql 400 monster contest I have 3
    It's still going, but due to low population there haven't been very many monster parts awarded recently. There are still chances of parts being awarded. After-all, who knows what those Santaleets had planned up before they ran off to vacation?

Can I just hand you the last 12 December issues of Leetpr0n?
    Screwed over for the last time.

Go find a new game to play, this one no longer deserves respect.

Quote Originally Posted by -Bugsplat View Post
    Can I just hand you the last 12 December issues of Leetpr0n?
    As these do not include Shift+F9.... No.

And eww..

I thought shift+F9 might be a little too graphic...

Jut give the F9. Censored Version.
    Melinea - 218/12/40 Solitus Crat
    Blueyed - 150/2/7 Nanomage Doctor
    Andousto - 80/4/8 Solitus Soldier

With zero power comes zero responsibility...

This vacation spot really stood out to me since well... I always thought leets were all talk. I believe his exact words were: 'imma pwn n maek tem qq'

The next one mentioned something about 'geting d0wn t0 m4 r00ts'. Wonder if this has anything to do with his friend Joe.

Ha, hehee, this little guy made me laugh so hard my face turned blue. Said he wanted to 'g0 sw1mm1ng w1th t3h sh4rk5'. This leet is a lazy one though, so I wouldn't be surprised if he never left Andromeda.

Could we call in a mechdoggie to sniff the leets' tracks out?
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    Could we call in a mechdoggie to sniff the leets' tracks out?
    Perhaps. But how would you get the leet out of the mechdog's mouth?

This poor little leet wanted to stage his own 'reality tv show'. 'd00d i r g00na f1nd t3h ub3reeest des3rt!1 but cl0se 2 w4ter i r 2 l33t 2 n0t dr4nk'

I hurt my fingers typing that

Hmm, my memory's a bit fuzzy... I can't quite remember what he said... I think it was 'i r v1st my fr1end in t3h c1ty 0f e4rth'. Funny, I don't know any city called 'Earth'...

A lot of these leets wanted to visit family. This leet said he has a sister who lived in a nearby village.

Is she single?

Quote Originally Posted by -Bugsplat View Post
    Is she single?
    You're into Cheerleets? I never knew..

The battlestation event yesterday cauesd me to forget about the leets.

Lucky for them, eh?

Anyways, here's what I remembered about yesterday's Santaleet:

Did you know that some smart leets actually exist? I don't mean Calculeets either. The next little furball is quite intelligent. He has a passion for weather phonemon. Mentioned something about investigating one focused on a hill.

And of course, today's:

This next little fellow is a pure tourist at heart. Last I heard from him, he was planning to take a Grand Tour De Rubi-Ka. Whatever that means.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast