Thread: Veterans Shop Forcing window size

Veterans Shop Forcing window size

I cannot confirm if this is 16.3 or not, however, whenever I open a veterans shop the window forces my "buy" window to only a width of 2 boxes. Since I use shopping with text and not icons this gets pretty annoying especially since you can not stretch the veterans shop window out.

I have no custom gui or 3rd party apps applied or running when this occurs. After opening a veterans shop, all other shop windows are also forced to a width of 2 boxes as well.

100% reproduceable.

1) Go to fair trade in borealis and open up a shop session
    2) Format you window how you like it.
    3) Go to veterans shop and open trade (window becomes forces to the new sized and cannot be altered)
    4) Close trade and return to fair trade
    5) Open trade with a shop and the window will be forced to the veteran's window size.
    Last edited by SirNegs; Sep 18th, 2006 at 21:57:36.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

I think it's been like this ever since vet shops were put in game. Annoying, I agree .

This is definitly not a 16.3 issue as Valvs said it have been there since the vet shops were put in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx View Post
    This is definitly not a 16.3 issue as Valvs said it have been there since the vet shops were put in game.
    cool beans
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx View Post
    But it's still annoying as...er...something really annoying!

Yeah, it sucks big time.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent