Thread: Sanctuary Quests?

Sanctuary Quests?

Still no fix for the sanctuary quests?

Having to rely on others to go into these gardens to buy nano's is bothersome.

Eta on the fix? Or, atleast move the nano vendors to a regular garden please.
    ** I don't do typo's, I am just testing your knowledge of Vocabulary.
    ** How do you know you cannot achieve something if you never personally try it?
    Zzart 207 NM Eng
    SoldierZzart 220 Atrox Soldier

I know its not a big help but if you are on RK2 i have every garden and sanctary key and if people ask me nicely and i aint busy i will fetch nanos at no charge for them
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Angry

What i want is the mods on scanct keys + tired of that welcome msg on logon.
    ?

Try not being a heck noob in Ado and do missions, 70% of all rolled missions for clan are from the Coral Raft stone.

Was hoping to get my enf the Ado sanc atleast before I take a break but not happening unless Sil forgot to add this fix in the notes.

Then there's the pain of getting to Inferno from Pen if you don't have the Inferno Garden key. It is a short run from the Sanctury Exit to Ergo and portal but without it, it's a right pain

All the quests that were switched off or broken should be re-enabled today as part of the quest update.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Thank you Sil!!!
    ** I don't do typo's, I am just testing your knowledge of Vocabulary.
    ** How do you know you cannot achieve something if you never personally try it?
    Zzart 207 NM Eng
    SoldierZzart 220 Atrox Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    All the quests that were switched off or broken should be re-enabled today as part of the quest update.
    Does that mean there are a few more quests now? From the 16.3 patch notes it stated, "Over thirty new quests added to Inferno including three great new story driven quest lines" and afaik only 27 have been found. NODROP mbc quest available this patch?
    General of Black Faction (RK2)
    Mrflibbles TL7 Opi MA setup
    Notumadik TL7 Nano Engie setup
    Holovirus TL7 Nano MP
    Razue TL5 Soli Crat
    Docprozac TL7 Soli Doc setup

Make auto arranging nanos by nanoline possible

It doesn't say anything about SK being re-enabled when you complete team missions. Are the missions fixed or not?
    [#] Supa 'Novalis' Pheared - 220.21 - Atrox Enforcer
    [#] No 'Pulverizer' Mercy - 220.25 - Opifex Agent
    [#] Pain 'Demonify' Machine - 220.21 - Atrox Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Novalis View Post
    It doesn't say anything about SK being re-enabled when you complete team missions. Are the missions fixed or not?

I'll second that question, are rewards turned back on for team missions in SL?

Just info: 3 days ago i was doing pen garden key quest and for last step i joined person doing pen sanctuary quest - after all Omega and Vanya dropped he received pen sanctuary key.