Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rebuilt Perennium weapons

to see a Lady of Envy drop would be a start then

Quote Originally Posted by Yfo View Post
    to see a Lady of Envy drop would be a start then
    I own a Lord of Envy. It makes a nice paperweight... It cost me six points in my Pandemonium bot (but I bid 60ish).

I am not rebuilding it.

Call it a protest if you wish. Personally, I'd be furious if I rebuilt my gun to a RP prop toy, only to discover that the developers were going to make it a real upgrade at some later point. I'm just saving myself a heartbreak. I don't want to have to get another hundred raids to get a chance at another Lord of Envy.

Believe me, there is nothing envious about the Lord of Envy.
    "On the brink of the dark he stood, with only the dream of the cities, the million books, the spectral images of the people he had loved, who had loved him, whom he had known and lost. They will not come again. They never will come back again."

-Thomas Wolfe (1900-1938), Look Homeward, Angel

we know you own one Hoops...damn you!

Hoops is always a ray of sunshine when he posts on the forums
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpbinda View Post
    make it possible to use the rebuild kit on the 299 AR weapon too, would solve alot of problems (yes i have 299 )
    Definitely. I know so many peple who got that ql 299 one who were upset when the patch came out

I had both just because I use to be a fanatical gun collector but anyone who wasn't, getting the lady was good enough (had the same model, mods i think were the same too) so if that dropped first they usually passed the next one (whither it lord or lady) to the next guy.

I really like how it requires the weapons from the Beast, but only the Lord version? Are there other plans for the lady or something? :P
    Last edited by Krause; Sep 21st, 2006 at 14:03:49.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

It was said that on test server the readymade rebuilt perens were seing dropped - has one already been found on Live? If so, off which mob?

How about handing out the Lord guns together with the Rebuild kit? The quest chain is hard enough to support such a large gift..
    Last edited by Shaoleet; Sep 22nd, 2006 at 18:03:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Regidoc View Post
    Hoops is always a ray of sunshine when he posts on the forums

Regi!

*hugglez*
    "On the brink of the dark he stood, with only the dream of the cities, the million books, the spectral images of the people he had loved, who had loved him, whom he had known and lost. They will not come again. They never will come back again."

-Thomas Wolfe (1900-1938), Look Homeward, Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoleet View Post
    It was said that on test server the readymade rebuilt perens were seing dropped - has one already been found on Live? If so, off which mob?
    WTB an answer if anyone knows for sure

Have done a fair bit of camping around (RK1) Pen and even Ado to see if I could find one of these lower ql version...mostly just to pose around oa in....
    Not a sausage. Bugger all in fact.
    Lots of "You receive 1Sk messages" and such though...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12