Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rebuilt Perennium weapons

Rebuilt Perennium weapons

Would be nice if these weapons were more available, ok only the soldier version is really viable to use endgame but the Lord of Envy/rebuilt beamer is one of the coolest looking weapons in the game and to my knowledge LORD OF ENVY DOES NOT DROP AT ALL!

FC, this needs a fix, preferably a quest like for profession stars (tho considering how useful beast weapons are compared to profession star a much easier quest) that would allow any profession to get hold of their 'Lord' weapon instead of having to wait until 210-215 for a gun that they could prolly use at 135-150 and (again except for soldier) wont be using endgame at all

If you wont do this then at least fix beast loot tables so the lord of envy drops again...

I mean, what's the point (other than pure sadism) of adding an item that no-one can ever get...

and yes FC, LoE not dropping has been reported many times, there was no excuse for you to not know this when u added the rebuilt beamer
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

a must bump

Lord's as quest reward, i think that's the final and best idea
    now that the new quest structures are already in place

for city-aliens i think i actually would use the Rebuilt Beamer;
    i know it would be behind slightly in damage but not too much
    to not have some fun with and to not get kicked out of the team

but yea it's mainly a matter of style which is absolutely not to
    underestimate

bump for this, i would love to see it as a quest reward.
    Pistols are for girls, real women need a big weapon!

Bump, it is ridicolous as it is now, especially for Agent/Fixer who won't use it at 220 because they're lucky to have useful endgame Rifles/SMGs
    A bullet may have your name on it, but a grenade is addressed To Whom it May Concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Neista View Post
    Would be nice if these weapons were more available, ok only the soldier version is really viable to use endgame but the Lord of Envy/rebuilt beamer is one of the coolest looking weapons in the game and to my knowledge LORD OF ENVY DOES NOT DROP AT ALL!
    Just a correction, it does drop, but at an abissimal rate. I believe the count for RK1 is at about 2.

A correction in this would be nice, either make the LoE itself questable, or increase the droprates on the weapons beast poops out. Assign a couple of extra slots (next to the existing ones) for weapons or something.

Bump.

->Sethic 220/30!/70 - Equip - Tetnman - Proud President of TETN / Hunter of Gridmonkeys - Atlantean
    ->Grittlez 2xx/29/6* - Equip - ex155.
    ->Vaithic 150/20/** - Equip - Euthanasia through means of oversized cannons (ETMOSC tm).
    ->Vaithe 150/15 - Sleeping...
    ->Wrangletit - Billy Bob Monocle - Grumpy salestrox and carry-all.
    -> Some alts not worth mentioning

TETN <3
    Server first to say "GUUUHUHUHUHN" out loud.

The beast weapon droprate definitely needs a fix, especially now with the rebuild kits.
    Some time ago my Enfo was dreaming about wielding the Lord of Gluttony some day, only to find out that on all servers together there are about three reported drops..
    Considering that pande raids are usually 50-100 people, it wouldn't hurt to increase the drop rate to ~5 per kill, and _evenly distributed_ over all weapon types. As the weapons aren't that uber anyways, it'd not hurt to allow some more people acquire their "profession trophy" in a more timely manner.
    Marcos "Sisyphos" Bacarella - lvl 220 Enforcer 2HB *slam* *hack*
    Prof. Steven "Techleet" Falken - lvl 220 Engineer *solder* *screw* *BOOM*
    and the cuddly leet family -=(DNW miss yoo!)=-
    Through the ranks of the Unbeliever we shall move, creating a river of blood as we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethic View Post
    Just a correction, it does drop, but at an abissimal rate. I believe the count for RK1 is at about 2.

A correction in this would be nice, either make the LoE itself questable, or increase the droprates on the weapons beast poops out. Assign a couple of extra slots (next to the existing ones) for weapons or something.

Bump.
    I dont know for sure, but i heard those drops were both early days....

I had a thought that maybe the LoE was removed back in the day because quite frankly FC thought it was way too powerful at the time (just take a look at its stats, remember back then 1/1 was not the big thing and the words Kyr, Syndicate and perennium were not in the AO dictionary) and like the Leo shoulderpad it got stealth nerfed, whereupon FC totally forgot they had ever taken it away in the first place.....

Bump to get a quest for beast profession weapons or just LoE back in lootlist
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Nope, both where rather "recent", I thought within this year. Beyo and Hoops got it, iirc.

->Sethic 220/30!/70 - Equip - Tetnman - Proud President of TETN / Hunter of Gridmonkeys - Atlantean
    ->Grittlez 2xx/29/6* - Equip - ex155.
    ->Vaithic 150/20/** - Equip - Euthanasia through means of oversized cannons (ETMOSC tm).
    ->Vaithe 150/15 - Sleeping...
    ->Wrangletit - Billy Bob Monocle - Grumpy salestrox and carry-all.
    -> Some alts not worth mentioning

TETN <3
    Server first to say "GUUUHUHUHUHN" out loud.

Should be done as quest reward. We don't want em messing with beast loot tables somethign else will just go awry.
    GlaDos: There was even going to be a party for you. A big party, that all of your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend, 'the Companion Cube'. Of course, he couldn't come, because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either, because you don't have any other friends because of how unlikable you are. It says so right here in your personnel file; 'Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned.' SHALL NOT BE MOURNED. That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted. So that's funny too.

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

WTB a second lesser quest reward choice (even if its only novelty) for this and the beast star one to give a reason for people to do it who already spent the time camping them
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheapthrill View Post
    Should be done as quest reward. We don't want em messing with beast loot tables somethign else will just go awry.
    Thats the quote of the day!
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Cheapthrill View Post
    damnright!

PLEASE make the LORD weapons a quest item

I've done beast a few times this year, not many, but my main is a soldier... and yes beast raids of 40-120 means 5 to 15 of same class going for same item. With droprate of 1 or tops 2 of a LORD for a class posible to drop, but chance so low to get the LORD you need in less than 1.5 years is about 1.4%. (Done beast for a year, not 1 Lord of Anger dropped) So PLEASE make the LORD weapons a quest item, even if it's as long as Bazzit's I'ld prefer that vs endless pointless zerg raids... else ppl may just go play WoW cause that's all they do other than sit at the AH...

PLEASE make the LORD weapons a quest item!!!!!!
    Last edited by Satisguard; Sep 20th, 2006 at 18:40:05.

I'd say one of two things need to happen. Either A) Leave the guns as they are and make them a quest item, that way anyone can get one without a big hassle, Or B) Add a good amount of damage and perhaps modifiers to the weapons to reflect the very serious difficutly of getting one, which is primarily the rarity of the Beast weapons.

make it possible to use the rebuild kit on the 299 AR weapon too, would solve alot of problems (yes i have 299 )
    Punk
    Fixer/Enf/NT/Soldier/Doctor/Agent/Crat/Keeper/Engi

I've seen 4-5 LoA drop over the last couple of months, and I surely don't attend all the beast raids... Droprate isn't too bad, but the number of weapons dropping could be increased.
    Member of Angels of the Night ~Clan/Rimor~
    Join us!

Lol Lord of Anger drops on every raid, every 220 soldier I know has one.

Lord of Envy is another matter.

Lord of Envy :-

Raid, raid, raid, raid, raid, raid, raid, raid, raid, raid, raid, raid, raid, raid, raid, raid, raid, raid, raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid, raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid,
    LoE drops, oops, out bid by someone with 500 points,
    raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid, raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid,
    LE Released, LoE now obsolete as is the new rebuilt Peren,
    raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid, raid, raid raid,
    w00t, I got one.....Now where are my real weapons?

The future of the Rebuilt Perennium Beamer?

*although the drop rate is significantly lower than this
    Last edited by Jasper2002; Sep 20th, 2006 at 21:18:04.
    Tron04 220/30/60 Fixer
    Yrion 150/20/15 Crat
    Jasper2002 220/23/60 Nanomage Fixer
    Heelzjoo Baby Doc - still growing

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Lol Lord of Anger drops on every raid, every 220 soldier I know has one.

Lord of Envy is another matter.
    No, it does not drop on every raid. As a matter of fact, there has been no Lord of Anger drop since patch 16.3 on Rimor for omnis (but it did drop for clams). Only a handful Lady of Anger.

There are weeks when 2 or 3 drop and then there are several weeks without a single drop.

Sure, Lord of Envy is a whole different story, but you also have to consider the usefulness of each rebuilt version... for all I care, let LoE drop like candy, but making LoA more available as well will make more people happy.
    ಠ_ಠ

how about..

Would be easiest for FC to make the lady of .. work as well as the Lord of.. THAT would incress droprate with less hassle, they could just change the Rebuild Kits, not the whole beast drop table... and that would be fastest/easiest fix too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast