Thread: SL Team Mission rewards back with update?

SL Team Mission rewards back with update?

I read the status update post : http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=460974

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We are still working on correcting all the quests and missions that required manual fixes after the patch. We will be testing these fixes over the course of the next week and hope to resolve them all and re-enable them all on the live dimensions the following week in a 16.3.3 client version.
    It says it will be fixed this patch, but there is no indication of that in the patch notes or am I simply mis-understanding todays patch notes?

Quote Originally Posted by Husband View Post
    I read the status update post : http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=460974

It says it will be fixed this patch, but there is no indication of that in the patch notes or am I simply mis-understanding todays patch notes?
    I believe that everything that was 'switched off' due to the exploit will be switched back on with todays patch (with the problems that caused the exploit fixed)
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

It was not.

Inferno High Missi at Ergo: no sk missi reward.

But Penumbra High Missi: 25k-32k SK reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekvorian View Post
    It was not.

Inferno High Missi at Ergo: no sk missi reward.

But Penumbra High Missi: 25k-32k SK reward.
    I can confirm that there are no team mission rewards in inferno.

The one for penumbra are active

There were none on Inferno missions when 16.3 was on test either, and it was reported... was it working when initially patched to live?
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    There were none on Inferno missions when 16.3 was on test either, and it was reported... was it working when initially patched to live?
    Yeah this is kinda annoying. People are going back to Pen in droves because 210 pen hards give almost twice the SK of a 219 inf hard.

And pen missions still have all the annoying layout/spawn bugs (read 5 mobs in room, spawned on exactly the same spot). Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Yeah this is kinda annoying. People are going back to Pen in droves because 210 pen hards give almost twice the SK of a 219 inf hard.

And pen missions still have all the annoying layout/spawn bugs (read 5 mobs in room, spawned on exactly the same spot). Awesome.
    Ohhh, sounds like fun for a stack team. Now, who wants to do a stacked pen mission?

Oh, and on a side note, does 100% xp perk work on the sk you get from completing the mission?
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers

Quote Originally Posted by DragonShade View Post
    Ohhh, sounds like fun for a stack team. Now, who wants to do a stacked pen mission?

Oh, and on a side note, does 100% xp perk work on the sk you get from completing the mission?
    XP Perks do not affect the rewards.
    Kelvera 220 Shade
    Emerelda 220 Crat