Thread: Change to Libra Quest

Change to Libra Quest

- You are no longer required to be on the team that kills Libra in the new inferno quests to complete that quest, but need to bring back an item from his remains instead.
    If we already have the "Kill Libra" mission running, do we have to delete this mission and get a new "return item" mission from ergo, or do we still need to be in the kill team like before the patch?
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

omfg ? now only one person can complite mish...everytime libra spawns ? great...
    next....you can make it so.....we have to collect six parts from libra...and put them together into one item...that way you can make the quest suck even harder:P
    Trussafoobik 215/21 Omni Fixer Equipment Pic
    Afnoks 209/14 Omni Engineer Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Odewad
    The lag is as bad as advertised. And guess what...?? I can reproduce it.
    The lag is at it's worst right after I log on ... and seems to get better right after I log off.

Why do you guys/girls/trox or what ever scream about the Libra Quest? It is JUST ANOTHER way to get the prof star and because of the fact that thousands of ppl spent alot of time and points in bot raids for their star it is still easy enough to get your hand on your very own prof star for free. I know ppl who spent 200+ points for their star because the drop of it sucks hard.
    Don't flame on every thing, just enjoy that you don't have to spent so much points for it.

Just my opinion.
    Knuffelinoleinchen | 220 | 27 | RK1 | alive and kicking ass | Equipp will be shown when finished
    PapaSchlumpf "Hellslayer" Zenker | 220 | 23 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp
    Hell "Hellsdoc" Beastheal | 219 | 21 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp

Please use the other "Kill Libra" thread for complaining about a change that you don't know the details of yet.

This thread is for answering my question, which probably only bughunters or Silirrion know the answer to.
    Famous "Azzamis" Pants -- 220/30/68 Soldier -- Retired

CosmicOsmo #465 -- N.A. Starcraft 2 -- sc2ranks
    Daesis Wrack -- EVE Online -- killboard

Quote Originally Posted by Trussa View Post
    omfg ? now only one person can complite mish...everytime libra spawns ? great...
    next....you can make it so.....we have to collect six parts from libra...and put them together into one item...that way you can make the quest suck even harder:P
    Maybe its like the cores that drop on the apf general's, more then 1 drops, dont jump into conclusions before you know what the deal is

Quote Originally Posted by Hellslayer View Post
    Why do you guys/girls/trox or what ever scream about the Libra Quest? It is JUST ANOTHER way to get the prof star and because of the fact that thousands of ppl spent alot of time and points in bot raids for their star it is still easy enough to get your hand on your very own prof star for free. I know ppl who spent 200+ points for their star because the drop of it sucks hard.
    Don't flame on every thing, just enjoy that you don't have to spent so much points for it.
    200? Thats cheap on Rimor (omni). Try 500 or even 700+ for the rare ones - with a 2(zod)/5(tnh)/10(beast) point reward system. Though, the quest itself already seems to drive prices down sometimes.

It's better than nothing, no doubt.
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Azza View Post
    If we already have the "Kill Libra" mission running, do we have to delete this mission and get a new "return item" mission from ergo, or do we still need to be in the kill team like before the patch?
    Yes, you can delete it and get a new mission from Ergo. Going to close this, please refer to this thread for more feedback.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...?t=459560&page