Thread: RK Mission mobs at each other

RK Mission mobs at each other

Today ran a mission and the mob my pet was fighting did a mongo and it made the mob that was just standing there attack the mob my pet was fighting. was kinda weird because i never saw this happen on RK before.

Biazu the Vile hit Real Mean Rascal for 1022 points of melee damage.
    Veteran Clan Spy hit Real Mean Rascal for 312 points of projectile damage.
    Belamorte attacked by Real Mean Rascal!
    Real Mean Rascal hit Belamorte for 979 points of melee damage.
    Biazu the Vile hit Real Mean Rascal for 839 points of melee damage.
    Biazu the Vile attacked by Real Mean Rascal!
    Veteran Clan Spy hit Real Mean Rascal for 312 points of projectile damage.

The Veteran was just standing still as normal before it got hit with the other mobs mongo. After the Real mean died the veteran just stood there as nothing happened.

I saw that myself, pre-patch, but only once. As I recall, it was a boss which mongoed and a hellhound and some other mob came after the boss. I had to kill those quick to make sure I got loot, so I don't know if they were just going to stand there afterwards or not.

I had the Reverend in the second room of TotW killing all the nearby cultists for no apparent reason...
    Vinyaya, 220/15/18 Omni Solitus Soldier of Cosmic Forklift Inc. [RK1][Retired]
    Kyuusaisha, 220/30/68 Neutral Solitus Doctor of Elite Operations [RK1]

Same thing regularly occurs anywhere in SL when a boss casts a heal on the player (which it shouldn't really do, but it's a nice touch *g*) and then attracts aggro from the whole camp around him
    Marcos "Sisyphos" Bacarella - lvl 220 Enforcer 2HB *slam* *hack*
    Prof. Steven "Techleet" Falken - lvl 220 Engineer *solder* *screw* *BOOM*
    and the cuddly leet family -=(DNW miss yoo!)=-
    Through the ranks of the Unbeliever we shall move, creating a river of blood as we go.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyaya View Post
    I had the Reverend in the second room of TotW killing all the nearby cultists for no apparent reason...
    Hey, those branless morons can get quite annoying after a while..
    I've sen a (married?) couple take their arguments to work. At least she helped me kill the dude - and then, in the true fashion of a woman, she turned on me for killing him..

But yeah, it's an old feature. If you're unlucky it can be the mob that get's the kill..
    Annoying, as it can cause you to get less than 100% completion => no token.. :/
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

I saw it once before the patch.
    Happens only when an enforcer mob does mongo.

On another issue.. I wonder why ma mobs always cast taunt nanos on me when i start to fight them???
    double my core!
    RK2--multicore--210 [ai19] soli soljah
    RK2--mulltifix--84 [ai8] opi fiXX0rz
    RK2--multipunch--152 [ai10] phatass troxie MA
    proud memeber of Insanity Inc.