Thread: Old quests changed?

Old quests changed?

Quote Originally Posted by FC
    Modfied cash and exp rewards on many of the older quests to ensure the rewards given are appropriate to the level and / or difficulty of the quest
    Any news on which quests were updated, or changed? And if it's making them have larger rewards, or smaller rewards?

RK only? SL only? AI? All of the above?
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers

So far, found only one quest they changed. Token guns quest no longer give XP. I tried yesterday, before the patch, on my 175 enfo, and got 3% of the xp needed for him to ding. Today, just now, I tried it, and got nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Zero. :-(

Big Big nerf to token guns. :-/
    DragonShade
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers

and what is the appropriate level to buy backpacks full of token guns and fly endlessly fly around an area having really boring conversations with mobs that don't look you in the eye.

ANi
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Inf pattern second mob was changed for omni side
    li·bi·do (lĭ-bē'dō, -bī'-) n. pl. li·bi·dos ♀+♂= hm♪hm♪♥Yes!
    The psychic and emotional energy associated with instinctual biological drives.
    Sexual desire. Manifestation of the sexual drive.
    [Origin: 1890–95; < L libīdō desire, willfulness, lust, akin to libēre to be pleasing]
    WolfHound W.H.O
    [
    [DoctorWhite]: Between 1b and real life friends which will you chose ? (Eyei, Whitesnipe)
    The story bout RL friend choosing 1b over friends
    Dr. White <----- May Money Be Your Only Friend and Comfort
    Stat-buffing implant ql250.Blitzin service, QL200 Grafts and stuff
    Libidowolf's Trip to find Felonwolf!

Quote Originally Posted by Animosity View Post
    and what is the appropriate level to buy backpacks full of token guns and fly endlessly fly around an area having really boring conversations with mobs that don't look you in the eye.

ANi
    Well, before, it was 190, as that's when you get the most tokens per trip, and you still get XP. I was playing to get my enfo 2.5k tokens, and ding him a few times, before he got to 201, but now, why should I bother going after tokens until 210?
    DragonShade
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp

PvM > Towers

Quote Originally Posted by DragonShade View Post
    Well, before, it was 190, as that's when you get the most tokens per trip, and you still get XP. I was playing to get my enfo 2.5k tokens, and ding him a few times, before he got to 201, but now, why should I bother going after tokens until 210?
    For one, Tokenguns are boring, and you get tokens faster by rolling lowish missions.
    Xerfi - 205 Fixer, General of Argentum Astrum

Quote Originally Posted by Xerfi View Post
    For one, Tokenguns are boring, and you get tokens faster by rolling lowish missions.
    only for some profs. my NT can clear a mish in 5 minutes, my doc... forgettaboutit.

ANi.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

As a 190, of just about any prof, token guns are faster then doing a mission, even a 40% mission. You used to get 3% of your level also, in xp, from each trip. Now you get nothing. I'm wondering if this was intended, or was a mistake.... I would have expected them to go the other way, increasing RK quest xp to move people from SL to RK again....
    DragonShade
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp

PvM > Towers