Thread: Inferno quest Trader weapon.

Inferno quest Trader weapon.

Mudrulugu Acid Spitter

[Legion] Capjambon: You hit Sand Mantis Drone for 998 points of chemical damage. You hit Sand Mantis Drone for 1777 points of chemical damage.Critical hit!
    You have to kill Xark and Razor to get this magnificent piece of artillery.

Who the hell are you kidding FC ?

hmm, the armor damage might make up for the loss of cutting power in massive raids. I was on a raid lastnight and one of the engies had an acid splash wep going... well it looked pretty enough.

ANI.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

check engi forums... It's totally waste. Just we don't spill it all over "Update series 16.3.x" like MPs
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

You do NOT have to kill Xark and Razor for it. I've never killed either of those two mobs(though I'd like to) and i have the acid spitter in my inventory. You get the gun in the barganing over the coal and salmander skins, which is the "official" end of the chain.. the dragon slaying is and extra challange according to the tour guide guy.

That being said its still not great from what I'ev heard, but havent head an account from someone with 1300+ Chem(havent checked the trader forums recently either though). But the 1.5s attack speed cap is also a pain, especially since we wont get accumulator ticking as fast as a 1/1 weapon which can be our saving grace alot of the time.
    Last edited by Ozball; Sep 22nd, 2006 at 10:20:04.
    Slynthia - 220 - Solitus - Trader - RK1 - Terminal Velocity
    Sidus - 120 - Solitus - Enforcer - RK1 - Terminal Velocity

BEST! THREAD! EVER!

sobeguy: It is the Way of the Trader to laugh in the face of adversity, smile in the face of death, and enjoy the in-flight peanuts when you realize your plane just lost a wing.